Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can take many years, and some never get well, but most eventually do. I have at cabinet full of supplements and medication right now, too many to list, and have spent a small fortune over the past 2.5 years.

I tried oxygen during sleep for about a month, didn't seem to do anything. I personally try and look at things as objectively as possible, if one supplement or a specific group worked wonders, we would likely have more evidence, I have simply not seen that as of yet. They're many Lyme Disease groups and forums, some I belong to, and sadly one thing quickly became clear to me. All the people recommending different treatments and protocols have one thing in common, most of them are not getting any better. So one needs to be careful what they put into their bodies, some things can do more harm than good. All I'm saying is to take slow progressive steps, this way you can deduce what is actually doing what.
andy what kind of oxygen did you do? The Lymph system is like a HUGE Swamp1 Has to be saturated before you get results! Lyme infection puts the immune system in the toilet! CD57 a Natural Killer Cell Pathway that dr. Klinghardt uses to diagnose Lyme directly gets ravaged! Below 60 is bad! Need to be near 100! Cats Claw specifically keeps this up! Stephen Buhner recommends 4...4x's a day!
I have studied and used Bio-Oxidative Medicine for 25 years! Ed McCabe, who wrote the 2 modern day Oxygen books, educated my wife and I over the phone in 1990! My wife has been a nurse for 43 yrs and has a Masters Degree in Community Health! She drinks 80 drops of flavored 35% H202 every day! The Secret is Oxygen!!!!!! What I am telling you is absolutely the TRUTH!! " Oxygen Therapy A new Way Of Approaching Disease"......and "Flood Your Body with Oxygen" by Ed McCabe took between them 15 yrs of researching all of the known early scientific knowledge of Oxygen usage around the World! We have Drug Medicine contrived (all documented) by Carnegie and Rockefeller starting in 1847! Have have 3 books here in the house on the subject!!! I am telling you the Absolute Truth Andy!! Look it up if you don't believe me!!!

Taking a few more herbs and they are working!! At least everything combined I've been doing is working! Last 3 days have felt much much better....in fact almost back to "Normal" whatever that is! But feel good in other words which is a Miracle from the way I felt 3 weeks ago!! This Spirochete is one HeLLaseous Bug!!!!
Able now to work and not go backwards!! Lymph system is getting flooded with Oxygen!!! Symptoms are disappearing. Making juice every day and drinking Stabilized Oxygen with amino acids and enzymes and trace minerals all day. Takng a dozen herbs and loads of supplements plus tons of Probiotics is paying off! And believe me this Lyme is expensive!!!!! Without Swansons and Probiotics on Puritan Pride( 3 excellent bottles of 120 caps of 20 billion units for $20!!) no way I could afford them... and both wife and I are taking them. She has Chronic Lyme we've found out!

Taking a few more herbs and they are working!! At least everything combined I've been doing is working! Last 3 days have felt much much better....in fact almost back to "Normal" whatever that is! But feel good in other words which is a Miracle from the way I felt 3 weeks ago!! This Spirochete is one HeLLaseous Bug!!!!
Able now to work and not go backwards!! Lymph system is getting flooded with Oxygen!!! Symptoms are disappearing. Making juice every day and drinking Stabilized Oxygen with amino acids and enzymes and trace minerals all day. Takng a dozen herbs and loads of supplements plus tons of Probiotics is paying off! And believe me this Lyme is expensive!!!!! Without Swansons and Probiotics on Puritan Pride( 3 excellent bottles of 120 caps of 20 billion units for $20!!) no way I could afford them... and both wife and I are taking them. She has Chronic Lyme we've found out!
Its working when all your joints stop aching and the stiff neck and night sweats go away and you can do your normal routine without limping or pain etc.

Its working when all your joints stop aching and the stiff neck and night sweats go away and you can do your normal routine without limping or pain etc.
No joint pain......in fact never really had it too bad except first few days. Devils Claw treating that has all but eliminated it. Had more neurological stuff. also anti Bio-Film and spirochete herbs plus Ozone ect doing a job on this!! Haven't even touched the Rife Machine for a week. 1270 Frequency does a job on this!! Couldn't really walk...worse than drunk. Fevers chills and raising heart. Insomnia too. Now can sleep. Only some sinus which could be from doxycycline screwing up gut inspite tons of ex probiotics and digestive enzymes. Pumping up glands too with ginseng, licorice, rhodiola, and ashwanganda and bone soup. Bone soup is really powerful!!! and Tea Tree oil too Made a difference rt off the bat! Been also cleansing the liver with Hepasan, lecithin, and olive oil! suck is on the way OUT!!! Praise God!!! One Tough Bastard!!!!
Can't Thank You enough LW!!! when this sucka hit me it wanted to put me in a very very deep depression!! You talked me outta it and told me what to do!! What a struggle those first few weeks were! Never Ever had anything close to this Bacteria!! Absolutely Unreal!!!! Never ever done so much Ozone silver ect!! Just threw stuff down and let God sort it out!! Worked!!! But really fortunate to have 3 really good Ozone Machines ready and 4 body bags!!! Man......what an experience!! Has given me a whole new Lease on Life!!! Definately a different person now!!!
Love yah Man!!! Like it or not you got a Friend for life!!! You call me anytime night or day for Anything and if I can possibly come thru you got it!!!!!

No joint pain......in fact never really had it too bad except first few days. Devils Claw treating that has all but eliminated it. Had more neurological stuff. also anti Bio-Film and spirochete herbs plus Ozone ect doing a job on this!! Haven't even touched the Rife Machine for a week. 1270 Frequency does a job on this!! Couldn't really walk...worse than drunk. Fevers chills and raising heart. Insomnia too. Now can sleep. Only some sinus which could be from doxycycline screwing up gut inspite tons of ex probiotics and digestive enzymes. Pumping up glands too with ginseng, licorice, rhodiola, and ashwanganda and bone soup. Bone soup is really powerful!!! and Tea Tree oil too Made a difference rt off the bat! Been also cleansing the liver with Hepasan, lecithin, and olive oil! suck is on the way OUT!!! Praise God!!! One Tough Bastard!!!!
Can't Thank You enough LW!!! when this sucka hit me it wanted to put me in a very very deep depression!! You talked me outta it and told me what to do!! What a struggle those first few weeks were! Never Ever had anything close to this Bacteria!! Absolutely Unreal!!!! Never ever done so much Ozone silver ect!! Just threw stuff down and let God sort it out!! Worked!!! But really fortunate to have 3 really good Ozone Machines ready and 4 body bags!!! Man......what an experience!! Has given me a whole new Lease on Life!!! Definately a different person now!!!
Love yah Man!!! Like it or not you got a Friend for life!!! You call me anytime night or day for Anything and if I can possibly come thru you got it!!!!!
Don't let it fool you you can and will beat it. I did with no antibiotics at all it took a year.

Suspect rats and mice in the case you see no host. Be very careful. That's when fleas are most dangerous

We haven't found any around our house or shed. No droppings. We have outside cats that like to hunt. We did have the mama cat bring a rat from the neighbor's yard though. I just have to find time to seal up all the holes and bomb it

I sold insecticides back in the day when they were very lethal.

I found this and it gives you the math behind treating your clothes someone took the time to post it and i took the time to copy it ;-) spelling errors and all.

Plus http://www.tickinfo.com/permethrin.htm

Yes. Be cautious with the math. 0.50% is 0.005 (5/1,000). It is 1/2 of a percent.

0.50% to treat clothes: To mix easily with household implements, there are 2 handy volumes for small batches: 12.5 fl. oz. 1 teaspoon of permethrin & add water to make 12.5 fl oz. 37.5 fl. oz. 1 tablespoon permethrin & add water to make 37.5 fl. oz. 1 gallon: 1.74 oz. permethrin & add water to make 1 gal.

Formula for any volume: Amount of fluid needed X (times) strength wanted / (divided) by strength available. Ex: 12.5 fl. oz wanted x 0.005 (0.5%) strength wanted = 0.0625 / 0.368 (36.8%) strength available = 0.17 fl. oz. 29,57 ml = 1 oz. 0.17 x 29.57 = 5 ml. 5 ml = 1 teaspoon. 15 ml = 1 Tbsp. 2 Tbsp. = 1 oz.

This is the strength used by Sawyer products as clothing treatment - good for 6 washings. US military treats all new clothing with it. Mosquito nets, dog collars, etc. Considered safe for people in correct concentration. Wear gloves while mixing & treating clothes. Mostly lethal against cold blooded creatures insects, bugs, fish, frogs, etc.

Aerosol spray process: Spray on clothes. Dry minimum of 2 hours before wear. My preferred. I use about 1.5 oz. per BDU trouser & 1.5 oz for the long sleeve shirt & boots, socks, backpack, hat & bandanna. I fold trouser legs, & shirt sleeves inside our for 6" & spray that too. We have Dengue fever locally & posted warnings at boat ramps for 'sleeping sickness'. Soak process: Wrap clothes tightly in bundle. Put clothes in plastic bag. Pour in permethrin & let it soak in for 2-4 hours. Dry well.

Since this diluted to be 1% is 36.8:1 (36.8 parts water to 1 part permethrin = 1%) & Sawyers' strength is half that, the dilution is doubled to 73.6:1. in other words this 1 quart will make 73.6 quarts 0.5% 'military' clothing treatment. MSDS lists "Inert ingredients, including: Aromatic Hydrocarbons."

I sold insecticides back in the day when they were very lethal.

I found this and it gives you the math behind treating your clothes someone took the time to post it and i took the time to copy it ;-) spelling errors and all.

Plus http://www.tickinfo.com/permethrin.htm

Yes. Be cautious with the math. 0.50% is 0.005 (5/1,000). It is 1/2 of a percent.

0.50% to treat clothes: To mix easily with household implements, there are 2 handy volumes for small batches: 12.5 fl. oz. 1 teaspoon of permethrin & add water to make 12.5 fl oz. 37.5 fl. oz. 1 tablespoon permethrin & add water to make 37.5 fl. oz. 1 gallon: 1.74 oz. permethrin & add water to make 1 gal.

Formula for any volume: Amount of fluid needed X (times) strength wanted / (divided) by strength available. Ex: 12.5 fl. oz wanted x 0.005 (0.5%) strength wanted = 0.0625 / 0.368 (36.8%) strength available = 0.17 fl. oz. 29,57 ml = 1 oz. 0.17 x 29.57 = 5 ml. 5 ml = 1 teaspoon. 15 ml = 1 Tbsp. 2 Tbsp. = 1 oz.

This is the strength used by Sawyer products as clothing treatment - good for 6 washings. US military treats all new clothing with it. Mosquito nets, dog collars, etc. Considered safe for people in correct concentration. Wear gloves while mixing & treating clothes. Mostly lethal against cold blooded creatures insects, bugs, fish, frogs, etc.

Aerosol spray process: Spray on clothes. Dry minimum of 2 hours before wear. My preferred. I use about 1.5 oz. per BDU trouser & 1.5 oz for the long sleeve shirt & boots, socks, backpack, hat & bandanna. I fold trouser legs, & shirt sleeves inside our for 6" & spray that too. We have Dengue fever locally & posted warnings at boat ramps for 'sleeping sickness'. Soak process: Wrap clothes tightly in bundle. Put clothes in plastic bag. Pour in permethrin & let it soak in for 2-4 hours. Dry well.

Since this diluted to be 1% is 36.8:1 (36.8 parts water to 1 part permethrin = 1%) & Sawyers' strength is half that, the dilution is doubled to 73.6:1. in other words this 1 quart will make 73.6 quarts 0.5% 'military' clothing treatment. MSDS lists "Inert ingredients, including: Aromatic Hydrocarbons."
In your opinion will Sawyers Permethrin on clothing be a decent choice to keep ticks off me?

We haven't found any around our house or shed. No droppings. We have outside cats that like to hunt. We did have the mama cat bring a rat from the neighbor's yard though. I just have to find time to seal up all the holes and bomb it
Few years ago had a problem with field rats attracted to the bird seed. Got the blue green poison cubes and the big wooden rat traps. Used peanut butter in the wooden traps. That and 4 cats that were born outside under my wood pile finally wiped them out! Got a few squirrels in the process.
Going to start with the paper towel Pyrethrin traps for the Mice which are the breeding hosts for the Bb Bacterium. Cotton balls soaked in the Pyrethrin then placed in the paper towel cubes are a very slick way to eliminate or at least cut way down on the tick threat! We're right up against thick woods with a pond park area beneath us. Very extensive wooded area of old tree growth.

Is the sawyers the yellow bottle you get at academy or wherever? If so I've used it plenty on my clothes and it has taken good care of my chiggers and mosquitoes substantially

Few years ago had a problem with field rats attracted to the bird seed. Got the blue green poison cubes and the big wooden rat traps. Used peanut butter in the wooden traps. That and 4 cats that were born outside under my wood pile finally wiped them out! Got a few squirrels in the process.
Going to start with the paper towel Pyrethrin traps for the Mice which are the breeding hosts for the Bb Bacterium. Cotton balls soaked in the Pyrethrin then placed in the paper towel cubes are a very slick way to eliminate or at least cut way down on the tick threat! We're right up against thick woods with a pond park area beneath us. Very extensive wooded area of old tree growth.

Good deal I screenshotted that so I'll remember to try it oit

Two ways to look at this. are you going to use it once in a while buy the sawyers. if you are outside and active buy in bulk and measure it out correctly, more is not better, exact is better. devise you a way to treat the clothes in bags then you hang them up and let them dry and then you wear them. washing machine action releases the chemical from your clothing so on the set of your clothing you are going to treat handwash them. get you several shirts and jeans socks, lots of socks and keep them separate. i would buy this or something like and a measuring container and some rubber gloves. after the stuff drys its just deadly to be bugs. you can treat your dogs too, check if you are also treating them with other stuff if you are not read the direction and treat them too, its farm friendly.

this will be your best protection and it looks like we are all going to need it, a buddy in georgia has already seen a big uptick :)-)). doing this is not like squirting deet on you and heading to the woods this is a method that works much better, but its work.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/permethrin-sfr-368-p-445.html the quart is the cheaper way than the pint as you can see. wish it repelled snakes

this is made by control solutions, they make good stuff cheap.

i wondered if taking some socks and having mommy cut the tops off the socks and sew them. then treat the tops and slide them in place over your socks at the top of your boots. sounds better than washing stinky socks by hand as long as the critter hits those tops they are a goner. just an idea

What's your current protocol? I was just inhaling oxygen during sleep.

Two ways to look at this. are you going to use it once in a while buy the sawyers. if you are outside and active buy in bulk and measure it out correctly, more is not better, exact is better. devise you a way to treat the clothes in bags then you hang them up and let them dry and then you wear them. washing machine action releases the chemical from your clothing so on the set of your clothing you are going to treat handwash them. get you several shirts and jeans socks, lots of socks and keep them separate. i would buy this or something like and a measuring container and some rubber gloves. after the stuff drys its just deadly to be bugs. you can treat your dogs too, check if you are also treating them with other stuff if you are not read the direction and treat them too, its farm friendly.

this will be your best protection and it looks like we are all going to need it, a buddy in georgia has already seen a big uptick :)-)). doing this is not like squirting deet on you and heading to the woods this is a method that works much better, but its work.

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/permethrin-sfr-368-p-445.html the quart is the cheaper way than the pint as you can see. wish it repelled snakes

this is made by control solutions, they make good stuff cheap.
Very Good Post!!!

What's your current protocol? I was just inhaling oxygen during sleep.
Andy.....The Secret is Oxygen!!! Ed McCabe" Mr. Oxygen" writes this all thru his books! I know him! and his best friend John Taggart down the family healthnews.com. Have both his books and am in the "credits in his last "Flood Your Body with Oxygen."
My routine changes somewhat from day to day. But dealing with this Lyme infection, which I'm nearly over Thank God, I take the Lyme herbs.....Japanese Knotwood, Andrographis, Coleus, Astragalus, Cats Claw, and Triphala.
I do Ozone in a body bag all night then soak in the tub with Ozone and sometimes get in a bag and do it for a few hrs. When I was really sick did the body bag all day and night! Did silver from my Robeys silver generator and Vital O.....Stabilized Oxygen, amino acids, and trace minerals. Also made juice in my Nutri Bullet. If you flood your body with Oxygen and feed the cells with nutrition NO MICROBES CAN LIVE! They are anerobic....Hate Oxygen!!! They die!!!!! Allopaths don't study this! Their medicine is Drug Medicine!! In Germany when you get sick they give you OZONE!! O3......the 3rd atom is REACTIVE!!!! It spins around and blows thru microbes at the same time doing a Dozen beneficial things! It is the most Marvelous substance on the Planet for degenerative disease!!!! With the Internet you can access it easily!! I learned it over the phone before computers!!! What I am telling you is the Gods Honest Truth!!! I've done it for 25 years! I cut 20-25 cords of wood a year missing l-4, and l-5 lower back discs and heat a 200 yr old 65ft house with wood!!!

Latest posts

Back