Ticks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have found out...little by accident and some by actual usage.... that FORSKOLIN (COLEUS) removes the Toxins from Bb that attach themselves to Adrenal Receptors! Dr. Klinghardt, who has had Lyme, and who has devoted his life to treating and curing Lyme, prescribes Forskolin.... one of his favorite herbs! Have used this for a week 3 times a day and have improved. Whether it's from taking Forskolin it's hard to tell but I am pretty well over this disease! Yesterday worked nearly ALL Day!! Finished plowing my fathers garden and cut down 5 trees out there to let sun in to combat ticks!
Forskolin is in the Mint family and at the back door of my fathers house my mother has Mint in abundance from 50 years of growth! Plan on picking a bunch and drying it out and making my own capsules! LW......Scotch pine cone ext is amazing for you! Is a "Precursor" for your immune system!!! Figures out what's wrong with it and straightens it out! Apparently all pine cones are good but Scotch Pine is AMAZING!!! Just have to grind up into a powder so you can digest it!.......Coffee grinder maybe!

Have found out...little by accident and some by actual usage.... that FORSKOLIN (COLEUS) removes the Toxins from Bb that attach themselves to Adrenal Receptors! Dr. Klinghardt, who has had Lyme, and who has devoted his life to treating and curing Lyme, prescribes Forskolin.... one of his favorite herbs! Have used this for a week 3 times a day and have improved. Whether it's from taking Forskolin it's hard to tell but I am pretty well over this disease! Yesterday worked nearly ALL Day!! Finished plowing my fathers garden and cut down 5 trees out there to let sun in to combat ticks!
Forskolin is in the Mint family and at the back door of my fathers house my mother has Mint in abundance from 50 years of growth! Plan on picking a bunch and drying it out and making my own capsules! LW......Scotch pine cone ext is amazing for you! Is a "Precursor" for your immune system!!! Figures out what's wrong with it and straightens it out! Apparently all pine cones are good but Scotch Pine is AMAZING!!! Just have to grind up into a powder so you can digest it!.......Coffee grinder maybe!
Good to hear that you are doing well. What exactly are you taking for immune system and what are you taking to kill the spirochetes?

Cats Claw is an absolute must! Keeps the CD57 Killer Pathway up which Bb targets! Taking 4 caps 4x's a day! Triple Mushroom formula: 200mg each of Reichi, Miatake, Shitake..... and Cordyceps 3 to 4x's a day. Also Astragalus 3000 a day. V-C between 4-8 grams a day. Garlic 3x's a day. also making fresh juice with fresh Dandelion greens ect. with Sage, Ginger, Cayenne, and other assorted herbs! Also drinking Stabilized 02 with amino, acids, and trace minerals, and 50 drops of 35% H202 in 2 oz before bed.
Anti-Bb herbs are: Japanese Knotweed, Andrographis Panaculata, Coleus, and Traphala...... and Devils Claw for joint pain which is minor really. Also looking into about 4 others!
Thinking that Japanese Knotweed is growing out back of my fathers barn!!!! lol

Cats Claw is an absolute must! Keeps the CD57 Killer Pathway up which Bb targets! Taking 4 caps 4x's a day! Triple Mushroom formula: 200mg each of Reichi, Miatake, Shitake..... and Cordyceps 3 to 4x's a day. Also Astragalus 3000 a day. V-C between 4-8 grams a day. Garlic 3x's a day. also making fresh juice with fresh Dandelion greens ect. with Sage, Ginger, Cayenne, and other assorted herbs! Also drinking Stabilized 02 with amino, acids, and trace minerals, and 50 drops of 35% H202 in 2 oz before bed.
Anti-Bb herbs are: Japanese Knotweed, Andrographis Panaculata, Coleus, and Traphala...... and Devils Claw for joint pain which is minor really. Also looking into about 4 others!
Thinking that Japanese Knotweed is growing out back of my fathers barn!!!! lol
Well if your neck isn't stiff, the night sweats stopped and joints don't hurt you are winning the battle. Knees especially seem to take the beating. I think one of the holistic healers said to stop taking all the stuff that kills it for one day so they come out of hiding then blast them again!

Well if your neck isn't stiff, the night sweats stopped and joints don't hurt you are winning the battle. Knees especially seem to take the beating. I think one of the holistic healers said to stop taking all the stuff that kills it for one day so they come out of hiding then blast them again!
They hide in cartilage and change shape to fool the immune system! But if the blood and tissue is saturated with Oxygen there is no place to hide! Ozone and Stabilized oxygen plus 35% H202 is a very formidable opponent! Just did 71/2 hrs of Ozone in a bag while I was sleeping!

After getting three ticks in the first two minutes of being outside I applied bug spray. No ticks on me after two hours in the woods but did have these stowaways on my sock where I didn't apply repellent.

View attachment 584038
What repellent Deet? I am trying out Permethrin my clothes today at my wood pile where they are very heavy. we will see if it works.

What repellent Deet? I am trying out Permethrin my clothes today at my wood pile where they are very heavy. we will see if it works.
Yes deet. I've stayed away from permethrin as the stuff we bought had so many warnings that I figured I was better off without it.

I had one this morning and he was clinging to my leg hair rather than my skin and didn't look too comfortable.

Was using OFF last night and finished the last of this can this morning. I'd say this stuff is minumun of 25 years old but probably closer to 35 or 40. It was in the back of a closet shelf and I found it while cleaning.

IMG_8272.JPG

Well the first test the Permethrin on the pants and boots seemed to keep them off me. I was in tall grass where the ticks are definitely known to be and didn't find one on me so far.

After getting three ticks in the first two minutes of being outside I applied bug spray. No ticks on me after two hours in the woods but did have these stowaways on my sock where I didn't apply repellent.

View attachment 584038
Look like "dog ticks". Carry Rocky Mtn. Spotted Fever.....among a variety of other diseases... some of which haven't even been documented yet!

Well the first test the Permethrin on the pants and boots seemed to keep them off me. I was in tall grass where the ticks are definitely known to be and didn't find one on me so far.
Have tried Deet and Pyrethrin. Cut down a big dead standing Bur Oak yesterday on the side of my woods yesterday where ticks definately are and found no ticks on me after spraying myself with a diluted spray of 1% Pyrethrin in 1 pt of water. also sparayed day before with " Amway' Deet and that stuff seemed to work. Also no ticks.
Have seen where Deet doesn't work as well as Pyrethrin but can't see how. Stuff really smells!
Have yet to try Peppermint. Hear where ticks hate the smell!
Realize there is definately a learning curve here!

He better get some Permethrin before he gets a Lyme infection or some other one. Thats too many!
People have no idea how unbelievably bad these Tick infections are!! Bastards already have our immune systems covered! If it weren't for these dedicated Drs. like Klinghardt, Rawls, Stephen Buhner, and a few others we would be in very deep ****!!! They have no idea!!!!

People have no idea how unbelievably bad these Tick infections are!! Bastards already have our immune systems covered! If it weren't for these dedicated Drs. like Klinghardt, Rawls, Stephen Buhner, and a few others we would be in very deep ****!!! They have no idea!!!!
No they don't have any idea. They dont seem to care much at all. They will understand how rough it is if they get it!

Yes deet. I've stayed away from permethrin as the stuff we bought had so many warnings that I figured I was better off without it.

I had one this morning and he was clinging to my leg hair rather than my skin and didn't look too comfortable.
If you read about Permethrin it comes from Crysthanthranums.....a flower so is natural. Strong stuff though! Seems to be OK for humans but not for cats and dogs! I know my system didn't like the Deet! Got a little sick to my stomach and had to put my boots and pants out on the porch. Still stunk this morning. Can't understand how it doesn't work!

If you read about Permethrin it comes from Crysthanthranums.....a flower so is natural. Strong stuff though! Seems to be OK for humans but not for cats and dogs! I know my system didn't like the Deet! Got a little sick to my stomach and had to put my boots and pants out on the porch. Still stunk this morning. Can't understand how it doesn't work!
I think it comes in part from Chrysanthemums but is synthetically made or something .

No they don't have any idea. They dont seem to care much at all. They will understand how rough it is if they get it!
Worse thing BY FAR that I've ever had! Took more herbs and did more Ozone ect than I've ever came close to doing in 25 years! Amazing that I had 3 excellent Ozone Machines. One quit this late winter dealing with a tough flu so bought another while it was being fixed! Also had the 4 body bags (nylon utility bags) so was ready to go. But the sweats were so unbelievable that I would constantly be changing bags....and the terrible fatigue made it excrutiatingly difficult! Your invaluable coaching me to keep fighting......well I can't put in words how much it helped me! Will be forever grateful!!

Pyrethrum, or "insect powder", insecticide

Pyrethrum ("pie-wreath-rum") is a natural insecticide made from certain species of the chrysanthemum. It is a mixture of several different compounds called pyrethrins and cinerins. Originally pyrethrum was made by grinding dried chrysanthemum flowers into a powder. Today, pyrethrum is extracted with solvents but is still widely used in household insect sprays where it is usually combined with another chemical called piperonyl butoxide (PBO).

About 200 years ago people in central Asia discovered that dried, crushed flowers of certain chrysanthemums were toxic to insects. During the Napoleonic Wars (1804-1815) this "insect powder" was used to control flea and body lice infestations by French soldiers. Since then, pyrethrum has been used in many forms for effective, low toxicity insect control. However, because natural pyrethrum is not stable in sunlight it is seldom used in commercial agriculture.

Certain types of chrysanthemum flowers are the source of natural pyrethrum. Original photo by USDA.

Using natural pyrethrum in home gardens
Pyrethrum insecticide, either alone or in combination with other compounds, is a very effective, safe and environmentally friendly garden insecticide. They are very effective against a wide array of garden pests and can often be used right up to the day of harvest (see label instructions).

Pyrethrum is one of the botanical insecticides and is often combined with neem oil or insecticidal soap to make a highly effective, wide spectrum, low toxicity spray. These combination products can be used for aphids, scale insects, spider mites, thrips and many other leaf-feeding garden pests. Pyrethrum-based garden insecticides and other least-toxic garden pesticides are available here (DoMyOwnPestControl).

Permethrin insecticide
Permethrin ("per-meth-rin"), on the other hand, is a synthetic, man-made insecticide, whose chemical structure is based on natural pyrethrum. The so-called pyrethroid insecticides were developed to match or exceed the effectiveness of natural pyrethrum but be more stable in sunlight. Pyrethroid insecticides are used in agriculture because of their stability in sunlight.

Permethrin is widely used and has recently enjoyed an upswing in homeowner popularity since the widely used insecticide diazinon was taken off the US market. Permethrin has many uses from landscape pest control to head lice shampoos, flea, tick and mosquito control on dogs, and mosquito control on outdoor clothing and camping gear. Permethrin is relatively low toxicity but highly toxic to cats and some other animals.

Is natural pyrethrum a pyrethroid?
No. Pyrethrum is a relatively low toxicity natural insecticide and since it breaks down quickly, generally has low environmental impact as well. For these reasons it enjoys a reputation of being "safe". Pyrethroid insecticides, on the other hand, are generally more toxic, more environmentally persistent and therefore not as "safe". Unfortunately, some marketers continue to claim that pyrethroid insecticides like permethrin are "made from chrysanthemum flowers" implying that they are "natural and safe". These claims are false, and if done intentionally to mislead consumers, the claims are highly unethical.

Back