Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the 24" duratip today jon1212. Thanks its a nice one! So in return here is what I have to gift. NIB ms200 p/c kit. Only stipulation is that you don't snag it to resell, as it was given to me , but I have not had a need for it as of yet. So I feel I should pass it on if someone else can use it. Send me a pm with your zip and I will quote your shipping... Merry CHRISTmas!!!!
59fb9dcc0159e9323b648bdfc9cb1efc.jpg
I'll take it! Thanks!

PM Sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have these things available if anyone needs them....

Hogue Monogrip for Colt Python
fb7ff49f352d819b3c9691cdacb9b67e.jpg
e19d17049d6ce59d6589a9b01b039a71.jpg

iHome for iPhone 4s or earlier, or iPod ---- Back up for grabs
08961e7441590a815bd5044b65b37ac0.jpg

I still have these things available if anyone needs them....

Hogue Monogrip for Colt Python
fb7ff49f352d819b3c9691cdacb9b67e.jpg
e19d17049d6ce59d6589a9b01b039a71.jpg

iHome for iPhone 4s or earlier, or iPod CLAIMED by HTTR
08961e7441590a815bd5044b65b37ac0.jpg

The iHome is back up for grabs

What a great thread!
I don't have much, but will be willing to give the extra parts I do have to anybody who can use them. All I ask is for actual shipping cost on the large items.
2 new Husqvarna Air Filters that should work on: 362 365 371and 372 . Claimed
Husqvarna 362 THROTTLE LOCKOUT part no. 503 55 66-01 Claimed
and 266 throttle spring part no. 501 42 41-01.
I also have 4 homelight flywheels part no. 5429 004 6 295
1- stihl 460 pull cord cover. (One of the screw holes is broken.)

I still have some of these parts I offered up earlier in the thread.

Again, Pete Brad and Jon have graciously offered up bars. Not trying to step on anyone's toes. I am just trying to help out those in need of a good firewood saw. With that said here is a picture of the three bars that may fit this charity firewood saw. If they are not needed I also have a stihl 3/8x.050x72dl that I could send instead of the bar. It is not the new RM chain I thought I had. It is the same as 63ps3 but in the standard 3/8 form if that makes any sense. Full chisel cutters with that extra bump/link on the raker. The one with the threaded rod GoPro mount on it is a .325 bar. GoPro mount not included.

image.jpg

To fill in everyone JJ and psuiewalsh, tbone and some others posted up 034 parts on the "other" sites christmas giving thread. I decided to collect all the 034 parts up, and make a saw for a family-in-need this christmas. That way everyone's charity goes a little further. This is the latest from the "other" thread... If any of you are feeling charitable and have any of the parts needed or would like to contribute please let me know.

Perfect that narrows us down to just a few things.

1.) Muffler (I can get an AM muff cheap if need be)
4.) brake handle5.) rest of brake guts
6.) anyone want to donate a nice bar? I don't have any nice 18"-20" bars. Think the clutch drum is 3/8?
8.) Anyone want to donate a 46mm piston?

Rebuilding saws for charity is one way I like to give back this time of year. However, I can't support the whole parts bill and time.

I can get 1, 4, 5 carb kit and seals kit for about $45 from my AM parts supplier. A good Episan piston for this saw will also be about $41(ebay). Bar, another $40 i'm sure...

IF anyone would like to contribute to this project but don't have any of the parts needed... I'd take donations via paypal. Even $5-$10 from several people can really lighten the load. Anyone who has donated I will mention when I do the build thread. Thanks!

Cheers,
Nate
Yes, read above.

Again, Pete Brad and Jon have graciously offered up bars. Not trying to step on anyone's toes. I am just trying to help out those in need of a good firewood saw. With that said here is a picture of the three bars that may fit this charity firewood saw. If they are not needed I also have a stihl 3/8x.050x72dl that I could send instead of the bar. It is not the new RM chain I thought I had. It is the same as 63ps3 but in the standard 3/8 form if that makes any sense. Full chisel cutters with that extra bump/link on the raker. The one with the threaded rod GoPro mount on it is a .325 bar. GoPro mount not included.

RS3 (3624)

IMG_20141029_211227nopm.jpg

I would first like to thank everyone for the gifts that I have received! Since I am so new to this, I may not have a lot of spare parts to offer back, but would still like to show my appreciation for such a wonderful community. Here is my offering... I have been doing powder coating and happen to have some high temp smooth black (good for uses up to 1200 degrees). This stuff has been exceptional on a couple ported mufflers. I will powder coat your existing muffler and pay the return shipping for the first 3 members that PM me. Merry Christmas everyone! #CLAIMED

Latest posts

Back