Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate,

PM me a Ship To. I've got a few NOS 18" 3/8 Windsor/ Sandvik Roll Top bars. I can certainly spare one.
IMG_20141104_104839_478.jpg
The bar I am offering is the Sandvik/ Windsor at the bottom of the photo. Shoot if needs be, I'll kick in two, so the family receiving the 034 has a spare.

I thought I only saw 1 sweet buck knife offered up as a gift? I missed the tanto, "YOU WHOO'S ARE RELENTLESS!" I couldn't help but quote the "Grinch" hopefully someone can get a laugh out of that. :)

All of mine were sent out today. Most will get them Friday. One person is on Sat. All shipped Priority. $55 shipping bill :)

Merry Christmas! !

(Blurry pic on purpose. To keep addresses anonymous).

View attachment 385548

I hear you on the shipping bill. I offered up those bars last week, and one of the recipients is from Ontario Canada..........oh well, its all about the spirit of the season.

I have a oem carb off of MS361, carb rebuild kit for the same, oem plastics off of MS361 good shape but air filter has "Tim" carved in it. MS361air filter and .325 spur sprocket. And brand new bar nose for rollomatic es. Just pay shipping

All items have been claimed

Latest posts

Back