Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed you have some orange and white stuff in the back. I would be willing to split the shipping so you could have a clean bench. Yes I have the giving spirit of the holidays your welcome. Let me know what my half of shipping on that 461 is

I noticed you have some orange and white stuff in the back. I would be willing to split the shipping so you could have a clean bench. Yes I have the giving spirit of the holidays your welcome. Let me know what my half of shipping on that 461 is

LOL...

I'm gonna keep the Creamsicles ;)

I have been carrying the same knife since 1974. Had to sprint back to my car to drop it off when I mistakenly took it to the airport about 5 years ago. My wife wanted me to throw it away...
That happened to me with a 200 dollar Spyderco. I went into the bathroom and stuffed it over a ceiling tile. Retrieved it when I flew back home.

Up for the price of shipping
613314b14f6ef86c8c8e39d8033fb9ce.jpg
934c25b703e619596c06f55f7b5c7dbc.jpg

Claimed tpope"" haha my autocorrect tried to spell tpooped "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many thanks for this gift that was delivered today. Awesome harness. Feels really secure when wearing it.

I hear you on the shipping bill. I offered up those bars last week, and one of the recipients is from Ontario Canada..........oh well, its all about the spirit of the season.
Thanks again for such a generous gift! Please pm your paypal so that I can at the least get you back for shipping.

Or if we need both a bar and chain fine. Just want everyone that wants to give to be able to give.

Also does the charity saw need some basic saw accessories? Scrench? Bottle of 2cycle oil? Files? Bar oil? Just throwing it out there.
No accessories have been rounded up yet.

Scrench
Oil
Files
Bar cover
Etc???

If anyone needs an address to ship the 034 stuff PM me!

I still have these things available if anyone needs them....

Hogue Monogrip for Colt Python
fb7ff49f352d819b3c9691cdacb9b67e.jpg
e19d17049d6ce59d6589a9b01b039a71.jpg

iHome for iPhone 4s or earlier, or iPod ---- Back up for grabs
08961e7441590a815bd5044b65b37ac0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That grip still available? Will it fit a older colt police edition?

I have a oem carb off of MS361, carb rebuild kit for the same, oem plastics off of MS361 good shape but air filter has "Tim" carved in it. MS361air filter and .325 spur sprocket. And brand new bar nose for rollomatic es. Just pay shipping

Claim the carb, kit and tip?

Hope to get everything sent out tomorrow , doc appts today , YAK !!
Plus emergency rebuilds on my wood suppliers 460 & 660 ! Bout had to be bad gas to score them both the same day ! OUCH ! I get free wood , so he only buys parts . LOL He wouldn't let me buy parts too ! Mad cause I won't take anything fer labor ! Tween last year and so far this year , hes given me 10 cord !

Latest posts

Back