Times have sure changed here.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because they are all equal and all get a trophy, we dont want to say any saw is less then the other, they may be offended.

LMFAO!!

My three-year-old son is now taking a swim class. After the first class he got a ribbon but being the first class I just shrugged it off. At the second class guess what he and everybody else got a ribbon again for showing up that day. At that point I told them he does not get any more ribbons unless he does a really good job in class that day and actually deserve one.

You should have seen the look of confusion I Got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo cs 590...59.8cc...20" bar...$399.00 plus tax.
Others on this site have shown its performance. Maybe not for a pro but for homeowner firewood scrounger that saw seems tough to beat ...period.

A 562XP will beat it as a firewood saw.

[emoji39][emoji39]

LMFAO!!

My three-year-old son is now taking a swim class. After the first class he got a ribbon but being the first class I just shrugged it off. At the second class guess what he and everybody else got a ribbon again for showing up that day. At that point I told them he does not get any more ribbons unless he does a really good job in class that day and actually deserve one.

You should have seen the look of confusion I Got.

onya.

Lol what does it mean.....i thought it meant on ya (like he agrees) damn abbreviation things

Thats what it is. I wasn’t sure though, there was no “space” in between LOL

Echo didn’t stand up to the rotary cutter. Only good news was it wasn’t the husky.

Mine starts on the 3rd pull cold and the 1st or 2nd pull warm EVERY TIME.

Every time I doubt that. Sometimes it takes 3 pulls or more to pop.

Back