Tree Felling With Bob Vila! WOW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??????????

:dizzy:PPE???????????????????:jawdrop:
:dizzy: bystanders too damned close:jawdrop:
:dizzy: saw damned near too close to un-protected body parts:jawdrop:
:cheers:

How about Drew A Finn III?

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: A near hinge-less fall. It looked like the bottom of the notch and the back cut made a dish. Holy carp!!! If this guy is an expert, I'm not sure what I should call myself. I guess a tree "god" with a small "g", you real guys get the capital "G".

Mark

Holy cr@p!! It's almost like he read an excerpt from a book but had no comprehension or common sense to apply it. Just went out and gave a demonstration....of what an @ss he is. Guess he's never seen a stump either. :monkey:

Work on my house?

Id make him drink his beer outside and from a paper cup so he dosent get hurt.

[Bob Vila voice] Hey guys, watch me crush this beer bottle with my forehead, I saw a guy in college do this once, its really neat.......[/Bob Vila voice]

:clap:

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. :greenchainsaw: Anyway, I have seen Drew Finn's videos on YouTube, and I actually went to expertvillage's website. This guy's bio says that he is a mechanical engineer, and he made his "fortune" in the housing market doing electrical type stuff.

But, he "has felled 60+ trees for firewood". Which may explain alot:jawdrop:

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. :greenchainsaw: Anyway, I have seen Drew Finn's videos on YouTube, and I actually went to expertvillage's website. This guy's bio says that he is a mechanical engineer, and he made his "fortune" in the housing market doing electrical type stuff.

But, he "has felled 60+ trees for firewood". Which may explain alot:jawdrop:

Wow, 60 trees. That's like a career or something

Mark

Thats almost as bad a Mike Rowe cutting trees but at least he admitted that he didnt have a clue what he was doing. Bob Vila more like sexual intellectual.

Nice notch eh! GAH! Found this while hunting for Bob's tree cutting video host (seems to have gotten lost, hmmmm) as after a restless night I thought I might find it and give it a slam (just as a warning to those who figured it was the way to do it, dunno, I had a plan of some sort at 4am) but for some reason DIY doesn't post it, wonder why :monkey:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/lv_outdoor/article/0,2041,DIY_14125_3204114,00.html
So off to Bob's I went and found...........
Bob's instructions for felling tree, gee that sounds so easy my mom could do it!
http://www.bobvila.com/HowTo_Library/Tree_Felling--T569.html
His video on how to prune a tree I think was one of the best Vila vids I've ever seen by him, zero seconds long, sheesh I could watch it over and over!
:D

:jester:

:cheers:

Serge

Back