Tricks for an etech 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked up platinum inhalation. Not that bad . Not that I wouldn't be carefull. It did say if you had a pulmanary condition it would make it worse. Wear a mask ,face sheild etc.

That's good to know. The way some folks were talking about it, I was beginning to think that running my saw with a modded e-tech muffler was going to be creating health issues as well. If I had it to do over, I probably would have purchased the non e-tech muffler before modifying.

That's good to know. The way some folks were talking about it, I was beginning to think that running my saw with a modded e-tech muffler was going to be creating health issues as well. If I had it to do over, I probably would have purchased the non e-tech muffler before modifying.

I ended up splitting my muffler, pulling the cat out, then drilling a whole and pushing a piece of pipe in, then re-welded it all back together... Ill try and get some pics up in the next couple days. Still need to clean up the welds and paint it. Welds look horrible, metal is so thin the MIG was jsut burning wholes in it at the lowest heat setting, the pedal is broken on the TIG so I ended up oxy-cet welding it and I havent done that in a good 8 years so needless to say its messy... Nothing a grinder cant fix. It sure sounds mean and cuts good though! :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back