Trying to locate Combo fuel Cans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kf_tree said:
where do you do most of your cutting, and how fast do you go through fuel and oil? for myself they would not work, since i go through alot, i would be waisting too much time filling the thing with oil. easier just to work out the gallon jugs of bar oil and 2 gallon gas containers.

I go thru it pretty slow, so running out isn't a problem. By the way, they make a 2.5 gal version of the same combo can. Anyway, I'm looking to have fewer things to carry around, and a single combo can is attractive. However, my experience with fuel cans is that the spouts almost always suck in one way or another. Either they leak, or the caps don't stay on, etc. The last thing I need is another can that doesn't work.

Baileys sells those combo cans, though they are not CARB approved and they wont ship to some states. Lemme dig out my cataloge and see if CT is on the no ship list.

Kenn

I loved those fuel jugs too, but they are not allowed here in PA 'cause of emissions. What a crock of poo. I use around 2 and a half gallons a day but at lunch I just filled up my can from the main can of mine.

My Oregon twin canonly holds 6 litres of gas, which aint too bad on arb work, but on forestry that wont last a day! usually carry a Jerry can with 20 litres for that kind of work.

Latest posts

Back