Tsumura light bars in Canada, getting some new sizes, any thoughts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for a 24'' large mount 3/8, or even a 28. I prefer 50 gauge but .058 works too.

any thing in 3003 mount smaller then 30in would be welcome.

i could go for 28, 24/25, 20

24" in stihl mount would be fine even if .063". I buy stihl mount 99% of the time any way and use the cannon adapter.

Hey Dave, I would love a 24" light weight in .050, since I got a couple hundred feet of chain in .050. What would the price be on a 24"? Even though I know you might not be able to get a .050.

What can you do in a 28"? I can put up with .058 if I have to.

I think you could do really well selling them here on AS if you went with the .050 as well. JMO.

I'd be happy with a Stihl mount 3003 bar. Better since I could run it on my Husky also with the adapter MIke mentioned.

What do these bars look like? Just like the 32" Tsumura light and tough that I have?

attachment.php

I think you could do really well selling them here on AS if you went with the .050 as well. JMO.

I'd be happy with a Stihl mount 3003 bar. Better since I could run it on my Husky also with the adapter MIke mentioned.

What do these bars look like? Just like the 32" Tsumura light and tough that I have?

attachment.php

Yeah but without the kibbles.

If i remember right a 33" Tsumura was $180 shipped to the states. :msp_smile:

[url]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=268482&stc=1&[/url]
d=1355883757

I can get pretty much any size. There just has to be some demand for me to buy the minimum quantity. The west coast fallers here eat up alot of bars so stocking what they use is no problem. Just trying to figure what the different markets want. Looks like Eastern Canada, uses the .050 more than the West. Except for Will and his deal on chain. Lol.

The bars would look pretty much the same...just smaller. Dave.

Last edited:
Back