Tsumura light bars in Canada, getting some new sizes, any thoughts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had thought the new Husky 562 was a small mount. I now hear it is not. So which do you guys think will be more popular 20 inch light bar in Husky small or large mount?

Thanks, Dave.

I would say small mount alot of guys like Tsumara on 346's and 550's and i know guys like running the Husky Techlite bars in 20" and its only large mount. Just my 2 pennies.

Dave the small mount light for husky in say 16" and 18" would probably sell good. The stihl mount would work in 20" and 24" in the light weight to give people other options besides sugihara which the supply is sometimes not there when you want them.

im across the water from you Dave ,seems our saw shop mostly 28 inch and under is .050 and 28 longer they stock .063 just to let you know for your info

New Sizes

So near the end of October I should have a few new sizes in. Tsumura lightweight 24 and 28 for the Husky large mount and light 20 inch bars in Husky small mount. Thats all for now, been some delays, but the 24 and 28 light should be nice for the Husky 562's 372 etc. Light 20 for the Husky 550, Dolmar 5100 etc.

Dave.

Last edited:
I would imagine it would be a 72 dl like the large mount.

Maybe, if it starts as an 80dl .325 bar, but hardly if it starts out as a 78dl one (that Husky specified until recently) - unless the length difference is in the tips, and not in the bar bodies.

I know there has been issues with the dl count with "retipping" other brands of bars with another pitch, so why not in this case?

I will look and let you know, thanks, Dave.

When at it, check that the bar mount is a pure K095 mount as well, without an opening between the adjuster holes and rails. If there is an opening there (K041), they likely won't work on the small mount Husky 5xx saws, with the "captive" bar nuts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back