Two broken hearts in one day, I'm so mean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read it all,,, we get some people like that too,,,,, Gary was right no matter how hard you try,,,, Ya just cant fix,,,, STUPID :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: Tried to rep Gary but I'm out of Bullets,,,,,,,,,

Nope, can't fix stupid, just can't be done. Once stupid always stupid.
Kinda like being dumb..........

His business I don't need but his mouth can cost me alot of business and we can't have that.

+1.
The customer isn't always right, but he/she is ALWAYS the customer. You must get him back to a "neutral" frame of mind, IMO. One loose malcontent can give you a lot of badmouth advertising.

Customers like him I don't need at all but with him running around lying saying I did him wrong is what I have to stop and I will. His business I don't need but his mouth can cost me alot of business and we can't have that.
You forget people talk about everybody, be you, me, Jack or Miss Molly. All customers talk about the people they deal with after they leave the building and we, the ones they deal with, talk about them.
Geez Thal, did you have a change of heart? :hmm3grin2orange:

Geez Thal, did you have a change of heart? :hmm3grin2orange:

Gee Space it do appear I'm 1000% correct aren't I? He's out saying I did him wrong, other words talking about me, and I'm talking about him. Just like I said, everyone talks about everybody, duhhhhhhhhhhh. If he we're telling the facts instead of lying his azz off I wouldn't be bothered. Since he is lying his azz off we gots to stop that non-sense though his two cents worth of business I could care less about.

Space its good to know your re-searching my posts, I knew you loved me but that apron really turns me off, sorry,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh, he is just mellowing out in his old age. :D

not mellowing... just ran out of cigs and folgers:hmm3grin2orange:

Both are close, got da Folgers, the cigs are running low and mellowing over the holiday, yup. I'm off today. Tomorrow its back to work. Another day, another dollar and another grey hair, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can't complain though, have alot of fun at work all the time.

Gee Space it do appear I'm 1000% correct aren't I? He's out saying I did him wrong, other words talking about me, and I'm talking about him. Just like I said, everyone talks about everybody, duhhhhhhhhhhh. If he we're telling the facts instead of lying his azz off I wouldn't be bothered. Since he is lying his azz off we gots to stop that non-sense though his two cents worth of business I could care less about.

Space its good to know your re-searching my posts, I knew you loved me but that apron really turns me off, sorry,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Let it go, Tom . It's not worth the murder wrap

I think you're imagining things, Thal. If you're going to nail anything, it's more than likely going to be a blind sheep with hobbles. :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't know what it is about you Space, it just seem like everytime I see you I feel like I'm walking my german shepard on a leash. Even when I let the leash go he follows me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't know what it is about you Space, it just seem like everytime I see you I feel like I'm walking my german shepard on a leash. Even when I let the leash go he follows me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Anuthergood1... :sword:

:cheers:

:popcorn:

Not following Thal. It's just that your posts make up 50% of the posts on this site, so when I comment, there's a 50% chance it will be regarding one of your posts. :hmm3grin2orange:

Not following Thal. It's just that your posts make up 50% of the posts on this site, so when I comment, there's a 50% chance it will be regarding one of your posts. :hmm3grin2orange:

Now don't get tissy with me, I'll take you to the pound and leave ya,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(I'm messing with you Space)

50% ya say, hmmmmmmmm, no way. I hardly ever leave the chainsaw section. OKOK, cept when I'm following you,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

The heck did you say? I thought everything was dead serious here. :laugh:

Thats it, your going on the chain and no more bones for you this week,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Of course every word I type is dead serious, didn't you know that, oh wait a minute I forgot about that car that hit ya a year ago, my bad, ya aint been right since,LOL

Space you know I likes you, so answer my posts all ya want, I'll always reply..

Back