Uses for lightweights

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvinlee

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I notice a few disparaging remarks about very lightweight chainsaws. Let me explain how useful they really are. 1) Do you worry about youngsters choking on marshmallows? Try cutting them in two (the marshmallows, not the youngsters) with your lightweight chainsaw. Your guests will be amazed when they see you cutting marshmallows at your dinner table. 2) Some toothpicks provided in restaurants are just too long. Always carry your lightweight with you and saw them in two on the spot. Voila! Problem solved. 3) Long fingernails tend to break off and leave jagged edges. Whenever you see your fingernails getting too long, use your lightweight saw to trim the length to suit. With practice, you will be able to cut your fingernails very, very, short. 4) Your spouse will appreciate having a lightweight saw to use for cutting flower stems to the proper length. 5) Surgeons will find that a lightweight saw is an economic tool for rapid amputations. Help bring down the cost of health care. Give your doctor a lightweight chainsaw today!

so whats the best place in your town to get a hamburger and fries

so whats the best place in your town to get a hamburger and fries

Well,,,,, The best place to get a burger here is a place called the Country Kitchen, I think the pic says it all. $7.95 but its like breakfast lunch and dinner all in one.
Bruceburger.jpg

You forgot flossing. Lightweight saws are great for flossing, because you can hold a big, big wad of sterile gauze with your free hand.

:jawdrop::censored::clap: good looking burger

Last edited:
Well,,,,, The best place to get a burger here is a place called the Country Kitchen, I think the pic says it all. $7.95 but its like breakfast lunch and dinner all in one.
Bruceburger.jpg

Does it come with a side of Lipitor?

Bruceburger.jpg

WOW, that burger looks awesome.....is that country kitchen the same as the chain resturants?

that burger is frwakin disgusting, i wouldnt touch that with a 10 foot barge pole.

You're right, a better use for the barge pole is to keep people away from your burger.

That looked yummy!

Mr. HE:cool:

that burger is frwakin disgusting, i wouldnt touch that with a 10 foot barge pole.

digusting? you must be joking....if it doesnt come with grease and fat then i might as well have a soyburger.

egg bacon ham and cheese on three all beef pattys with pickle mayo man if only it was here for the taste test i believe i could eat it all day long

Bruceburger.jpg

Thats a big old hunk of burns going in and out green chile! Made my stomach hurt just looking at! :monkey:

Last edited:
Back