Was lookin for a 242 Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Europe vs USA

This saw is located in Austria, Europe. The cost of most new items, and used ones, are higher here. This is also reflected in this saw.

Good luck with your 242 search. There don't seem to be all to many 238/242s floating around these days.

I know someone who has a like-new 242 that was the companion to my 238. Not sure if he checks the site anymore, but if he does and wants to sell the 242...I've got a good home waiting for it here in East Lansing...

Good luck with your 242 search. There don't seem to be all to many 238/242s floating around these days.

I know someone who has a like-new 242 that was the companion to my 238. Not sure if he checks the site anymore, but if he does and wants to sell the 242...I've got a good home waiting for it here in East Lansing...

Hello:

I might have a 242G for you. New in 1988, and in ok shape. Sits mostly on the shelf now. Still have the original box as well. Problem would be the shipping cost to the US. Perhaps customs trouble as well (long before EPA).

Greetings, Hans

Hello:

I might have a 242G for you. New in 1988, and in ok shape. Sits mostly on the shelf now. Still have the original box as well. Problem would be the shipping cost to the US. Perhaps customs trouble as well (long before EPA).

Greetings, Hans

Yes I would bet that shipping here to the States would be very expensive! :dizzy:

Could you send me a PM on the price for your saw? It would be interesting to see what the total ship price would be. Who knows...
Thanks.

Back