Weirdest saw in your collection pics required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not rare, but exotic possibly. View attachment 533652 quick vent, carbide chain. Great for tornado cleanup and rescue. QV6700View attachment 533655 Gas powered 1" 600 ft lbs impact for RR rail bolts. This is awesome for semi lug nut removal.
I work as a mechanic at a shop that also does tires, I'm gonna talk my boss into getting one of those haha

Anybody got a saw with a west bend on it? Idk if they even made any, all I know of are the kart motors, somebody prove me wrong!!
ADLM
They were used in some Montgomery Wards , Whitehead, Indian, Lancaster, Root, Bolens, Lamb and probably other chainsaws. Here is a members( @z4lunch ) saw (Wards WD-99) as an example.

Stihl 07S. 77cc top handle!

IMG_2433-L.jpg

IMG_2437-L.jpg

IMG_2438-L.jpg

That's a nice saw. What's the "Dynamic"/ Partner story?
Looks like it's all there except the steel cabled starter handle?

You have good eyes, the only missing part is the steel cable for the starter.
Not sure on the Dynamic Partner link, most or all that came to Australia were badged that way?

You have good eyes, the only missing part is the steel cable for the starter.
Not sure on the Dynamic Partner link, most or all that came to Australia were badged that way?
I'd just use either that Husqvarna blue or the black/grey Stihl pull rope. Those are both about as tough and durable as steel. I have to use not just a razor blade, but a sharp razor blade to cut it!
Looks like the reason it was steel is because it is so hard to get to. Lol

Latest posts

Back