Weirdest saw in your collection pics required

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Mall 12a from the early 50's
25ee1adde486276be3d17f7b70368bed.jpg
c2d541b1a3f9884b609fa37ba027784e.jpg
caa92910a7b06e5a7f863ebc7877f862.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Must be well over 600 ft lbs for truck lug nuts. My 1" gun is 1000 ft lbs and it struggles at times.

Most specs on semi lug nuts are 500lbs and under. If your impact struggles taking them off, it's probably the impact... or friction (not torque) of the lug nut against the lug or rim.

Most specs on semi lug nuts are 500lbs and under. If your impact struggles taking them off, it's probably the impact... or friction (not torque) of the lug nut against the lug or rim.

Let some wheels stay on a truck for a while, they can be a real SOB to get off. Rims don't have lugs, those use clamp and are tightened to 250 ft/lbs.

Let some wheels stay on a truck for a while, they can be a real SOB to get off. Rims don't have lugs, those use clamp and are tightened to 250 ft/lbs.

I should have said wheels, I thought you knew what I was talking about. Referring to fronts btw.

Is the chain on backwards on the BP-1? Or is it my eyes? Either way a weird-looking self-sharpening chain...
I think it's just the design of the chain, although I'm guilty of putting a chain on backwards, I usually put the chain on the bar and decide to flip the bar over last minute and don't turn the chain so it going the right way haha

Back