whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus what a ####ty turn to this thread but here's a picture of mine Xmas morning , healthy and fine as far as I knew , New Year's Eve at 2 pm I rushed him to the vet with red blood filled eyes and from what I could tell brain dead , what a way to start 2011 and it pretty much followed suit for the next 12 months
uzu5yvas.jpg

Nice day today in So-Cal, (Scott),
Gas is $4.83 per gallon.
One of my bucket truck's has a brake light issue. I replaced every bulb, every fuse. Got to go through the scales tomorrow.
Jeff

Gas is $4.83 damn! whatcha doing bids with? Hope yer not running around in the boss mans tundra at those prices.

Thanks ya'll

Sorry for your loss Smokey.
Yea man sorry about your dog smokey , sucks I lost one 2 years ago on New Years
Losing a pet is no fun. Sorry for your loss.
My condolences smokey, dogs are like part of the familly.
Sucks losing a pet, condolences to all on here who have loved, and lost lately.

Thanks for everyone's concern.
I'm better now and we can get back to kicking ol' Smokey around and giving him ####. I'll go back to commenting with a childish exuberance about all the cool stuff I've learned, new techniques I've tried and all the shinny new toys I can connect to my saddle. Then you all can go back to misconstruing my posts as some kind of advice.
Just make sure you do it with more than one sentience or 2treeornot2tree will get all pissed off.
Instead of posting 3 one sentence posts put them all in one post. .......

Play on! :bang:

What I did today- drove my Lamborghini to the airport and flew my big jet to the exotic county of Argentina where I'm going to have a huge steak dinner.
ok, actually I drive a Nissan Versa and foreign countries are not as exotic as you think. Hell, I couldn't even spell Lamborghini.

Shepherds are weird dogs. The other day I gave the remaining dog a pizza crust, and she was just walking around the house whimpering with it in her mouth. I opened the slider to the back yard for her, and she took it out by Leo's grave somewhere. I knew where she was going with it too. Sad deal. I'm never getting another dog. Maybe if I lived in the sticks, like I used to.. but I would have to give it some serious thought first.

I do the whole animal shelter deal , kinda what ya get is what ya get , loved the male terrier I got because he hated everyone except my family , bit the mailman the pizza guy meter reader and the list goes on and on , he had 3 xs the heart that a lot bigger dogs have just not enough ass to back it up , now I have the pitbull/ boxer and she is a great dog , got her and put almost 3K into her within a year but man she is fun , again hates everyone with a mail bag but loves the kids and when I wrestle with my son she goes ape #### and tries to eat me ! But that's a good thing for sure , time will tell I wanna another dog and I am looking for a good fit now kinda was leaning towards another boston but they are hard to find in a shelter anymore , :D

Thanks for everyone's concern.
I'm better now and we can get back to kicking ol' Smokey around and giving him ####. I'll go back to commenting with a childish exuberance about all the cool stuff I've learned, new techniques I've tried and all the shinny new toys I can connect to my saddle. Then you all can go back to misconstruing my posts as some kind of advice.
Just make sure you do it with more than one sentience or 2treeornot2tree will get all pissed off.

Play on! :bang:

What I did today- drove my Lamborghini to the airport and flew my big jet to the exotic county of Argentina where I'm going to have a huge steak dinner.
ok, actually I drive a Nissan Versa and foreign countries are not as exotic as you think. Hell, I couldn't even spell Lamborghini.

Glad to hear you're doing well. Now get back into 101 or Recreational Climbing.

wtf some one stole my bowling ball and shoes out of my car last night but they left the 12 pack and my girls ball... :msp_mad: I dont get people sometimes I mean parked right behind my car was my pickup (unlocked) with a chainsaw on the front seat and probably 400 bucks worth of hand tools laying around the truck on the ground. and they take a f'n bowling ball???

wtf some one stole my bowling ball and shoes out of my car last night but they left the 12 pack and my girls ball... :msp_mad: I dont get people sometimes I mean parked right behind my car was my pickup (unlocked) with a chainsaw on the front seat and probably 400 bucks worth of hand tools laying around the truck on the ground. and they take a f'n bowling ball???

Your answer, key word............TOOLS....That's why they are crooks, they would not have the foggiest idea what to do with those expensive things. Probably figured that bowling ball would be perfect for the next window smash and grab. And your use of the word, "people", I don't put them in that species. Bet you didn't have a pry-bar or bolt cutters in your truck did you.
Sorry for your loss!

Your answer, key word............TOOLS....That's why they are crooks, they would not have the foggiest idea what to do with those expensive things. Probably figured that bowling ball would be perfect for the next window smash and grab. And your use of the word, "people", I don't put them in that species. Bet you didn't have a pry-bar or bolt cutters in your truck did you.
Sorry for your loss!

no bolt cutters but I did have a 5 foot long pry bar prob to heavy for the crack head :msp_unsure: I'm more pissed they took the shoes now I have to wear the stinky house shoes:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back