whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent seen

attachment.php

In a while and kinda been missing the interesting videos.
Dude I thought you just got married , you should be drunk off your ass somewhere on a beach or trying to get your new" ol lady " naked and chasing her around the room !

Dude I thought you just got married , you should be drunk off your ass somewhere on a beach or trying to get your new" ol lady " naked and chasing her around the room !

broke down and bought a kask lid from treestuff, should have done that long ago, after all these years of the petzl falling of my head and this thing fits like a glove. in a lot of my crane vids thats why i wasn't wearing one as soon as i looked up it was gone. and the chinstrap pissed me off, way to uncomfortable. i let the guys try it on now they all want one. 5 guys with no doubt said comfort hands down the kask smokes the petzl vents we have been wearing for years.

broke down and bought a kask lid from treestuff, should have done that long ago, after all these years of the petzl falling of my head and this thing fits like a glove. in a lot of my crane vids thats why i wasn't wearing one as soon as i looked up it was gone. and the chinstrap pissed me off, way to uncomfortable. i let the guys try it on now they all want one. 5 guys with no doubt said comfort hands down the kask smokes the petzl vents we have been wearing for years.

They are sweet ass helmets

Yeah it is. I drove by the rental place. I found out it had around 700 hrs on it, and it was beat up in the front end from a auger banging into it while driving around. He first told me that he wanted $5000 for it with a bucket, and when i was ready to buy it said $5000 without a bucket.

Someone was waiting for me at the door tonight, needed a bath smelled like creek water. Coons hate baths so now he's looks like a wet mouse

473d396e-0d60-46e9.jpg

473d396e-0d74-e358.jpg

473d396e-0d90-6221.jpg

473d396e-0da0-50dc.jpg

473d396e-0db5-eae4.jpg

here this whole time I thought I would be the only one who wanted him back, turns out everybody actually loved him:msp_unsure:

I haven't developed any lasting hatreds towards any of youse.
All my ill will gets projected onto my co-workers.

Finally all done and stickered up. Just got to do the trailer yet.

attachment.php

Got these two extra stickers left. If someone wants them, pm me your name and address and i will send them to you.

attachment.php

I might be wrong, but isnt the object to not hit the house when you drop the tree. :hmm3grin2orange:

thats what I always though I musta been doin it wrong the whole time :msp_tongue:

interesting day today, we have a whole bunch of new ground guys coming in these days apparently after a couple weeks some, atleast one, still does not grasp that you must close the pintle :msp_sneaky: I was behind him our crew made a right turn he kept going straight, half way around the corner and all of a sudden I just see the biggest shower of sparks I ever done did see. atleast he put the chains on. ahh nothing like a new guy or 5 to keep you on your toes

Latest posts

Back