whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm it to me. Not sure if I can handle it but I'll try.
dude its a heavy video and it kinda lingers with ya .... For a while but if you wanna watch it just google sinaloa chainsaw massacre and click on the one from asiannetwork and the story some pics and the video , but if I was you I would prolly skip , I wish I did ...

How bad is it? As bad as the reporter that got his head cut off by the terrorists? Not that I want to see it, at least those guys had some anger when they did that. But to just do it like it's a job, nah, don't need to see that...

How bad is it? As bad as the reporter that got his head cut off by the terrorists? Not that I want to see it, at least those guys had some anger when they did that. But to just do it like it's a job, nah, don't need to see that...
I have seen death before , and I watched over a cup of coffee at work one morning and it kinda stuck in my mind for like 3 days , and the guy who gets it with the saw gets it the easy way , as a matter of fact when I sent the link to jared last night I was gonna watch it and chickened out ... And like I said I have seen some horrifying things

I have seen death before , and I watched over a cup of coffee at work one morning and it kinda stuck in my mind for like 3 days , and the guy who gets it with the saw gets it the easy way , as a matter of fact when I sent the link to jared last night I was gonna watch it and chickened out ... And like I said I have seen some horrifying things

I got it out of my mind by watching it over and over and over, then I just got used to it. Try it, it works.

I'm gonna chicken out don't know if I can handle it. Seen the pain Olympics and that lingered in my mind for a while.

Who care's!!
I want to hear Merle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff
Or Keith Whitley!
I'm No Stranger to the Rain - Keith Whitley - YouTube

I hear ya that was the post of the day,but that hurts man. I hung on your every word when you were posting those turtle picks,I punched my groundman in the face out of solidarity when I heard your groundman was coming in at 7:02 and I feel your pain when you sit in traffic day after day doing all those bids that sure must be rough, you sir are inspiration!
Anyway packing to go to the ISA convention in portland this afternoon , If any of you see a tall handsome dude please tell your girlfriend to come say hello.

I hear ya that was the post of the day,but that hurts man. I hung on your every word when you were posting those turtle picks,I punched my groundman in the face out of solidarity when I heard your groundman was coming in at 7:02 and I feel your pain when you sit in traffic day after day doing all those bids that sure must be rough, you sir are inspiration!
Anyway packing to go to the ISA convention in portland this afternoon , If any of you see a tall handsome dude please tell your girlfriend to come say hello.

Goob!!
Jeff :msp_tongue:

I am so posting on my new iPad 4 , this thing is pretty sweet

welcome to the technological age I've been bidding jobs with one for a long time now. as soon as its entered it goes to all the office computers. and i can read the invoices from my iPhone while on the job. sweetest thing ever.

I have a customer that needs to pay with a credit card and I dont have a credit card machine. What is the easiest way to get paid?

I'm gonna chicken out don't know if I can handle it. Seen the pain Olympics and that lingered in my mind for a while.

If I can you can... but i don't suggest it... actually I DO! Yeah, go ahead, satisfy yer morbid curosity! Watch it a few times, say, " Holy crap", get a sick feeling, then go on with your life.

I think hardcore coke heads and druggies should be made to watch stuff like that.

I think the reason the victims were so placid was because if they weren't then their families would have suffered.

I think a person would get alot out of watching.

I think at one point we all were just as brutal and I think, given the oppurtunity, we would be so again.

I have a customer that needs to pay with a credit card and I dont have a credit card machine. What is the easiest way to get paid?

If you got a smart phone or a tablet you can get either the intuit or square card reader and app. It's real nice for getting paid on the spot and you can also just punch in the cc# manually to take payment over the phone.

Pretty much done with the grinder. All i got to do is adjust one of the belts, and put on the stickers and do a little touch up paint. Got to paint one last grinding guard and the outter set of drive wheels.

attachment.php

attachment.php

If you got a smart phone or a tablet you can get either the intuit or square card reader and app. It's real nice for getting paid on the spot and you can also just punch in the cc# manually to take payment over the phone.

pay pals similar just make an account and punch it in. walah money transferred, i don't personally accept credit cards maybe someday. the smartphone thing might have a fee of some sort not really sure. all paypal is gonna want is a percentage of the transaction.

you can do it from you smartphone or tablet also, they have all kinds of weird stuff like debit cards and a lot of stuff other banks offer. the biggest thing to remember is paypal is not a FDIC insured bank so they do not follow there rules. you accept there terms and conditions by using them. i would not recommend using it for any type of money storage. there have been tons of horror stories about people loosing thousands of dollars because paypal assumes they do something fraudulent and locks there account with no law enforcement agency or court needed to freeze your assets. its in their terms and conditions that they can do this. so do the transaction and move the money to your regular bank immediately, don't leave it linger in there.

Last edited:
Back