whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice day today in So-Cal, (Scott),
Gas is $4.83 per gallon.
One of my bucket truck's has a brake light issue. I replaced every bulb, every fuse. Got to go through the scales tomorrow.
Jeff

I know it, why I got a place so close to the shop, 2.4 miles. Good thing tho, all of us will get company vehicles. The 97 drinks it like a top fuel funny car, so that thing will only be for pulling the buggy to the desert! When I get one anyways!

I'm not looking at your finger, no wonder you can climb so well, you have ape legs!!!!!!

What? that sounds a little weird man to man and all. You sure you were not looking between his fingers trying to see between his legs.

What? that sounds a little weird man to man and all. You sure you were not looking between his fingers trying to see between his legs.

Ya, that was a little creepy to say the least. Smokey already admitted he doesn't smoke too, so I am a bit concerned as to what he does smoke. just sayin'. Yikes!! :msp_scared:

It was a completely heterosexual comment , don't hate on him because I am a manly man, if this was s And honestly even though I am a bit on the chubby side ladies still always want me and dudes always hate me , its my burden !

Last edited:
I deleted half of that post before everyone gets in an uproar , after reading that myself it seemed a bit rascist but hey perks and posts don't always mix ! I am off to have my ape like physique checked again by the doctor , and then I am oFf to scale the empire state building to knock down a few airplanes .

Nope.....but those toes need more work than the fingers.

Now see ya just crossed the line and insulted my wife , who trims my nails and buffs them and clearcoats em , there's no toe jam or jagged edges ! If were gonna build any lind of healthy productive relationship (you and me ) I would suggest you accept me for who I am ! And your starting off on the wrong foot no pun intended !

Now see ya just crossed the line and insulted my wife , who trims my nails and buffs them and clearcoats em , there's no toe jam or jagged edges ! If were gonna build any lind of healthy productive relationship (you and me ) I would suggest you accept me for who I am ! And your starting off on the wrong foot no pun intended !

GOOD PUN! I like that one. Ohhhh nooooo, I am old enough to know about THAT "line", I went back and looked a the photo a little closer, yes, I am completely wrong, you have wonderful looking toes, all pretty and cared for. You are a lucky man.

Worked on a video for my daughter's upcoming wedding, (I know, I tried to talk her out of it, but she's not going to listen to dad).
Anyway, just thought I would show one of the clips. You all don't know my family so the clip looks...........nuf said.

It needed a little more gasoline added to the mix, but not too bad.

[video=youtube;MrhRUeAHHVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrhRUeAHHVA[/video]

Last edited:
Worked on a video for my daughter's upcoming wedding, (I know, I tried to talk her out of it, but she's not going to listen to dad).
Anyway, just thought I would show one of the clips. You all don't know my family so the clip looks...........nuf said.

It needed a little more gasoline added to the mix, but not too bad.

[video=youtube;MrhRUeAHHVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrhRUeAHHVA[/video]

Please bring back AA. This dude is not right. (see above posts)

He is AA but with money, soon he'll be giving us advice about how to do tree work and argue that we're just a #### clique that knows nothing and probably don't even do tree work at all.

That's not true Doug had all that jazz too , granted I doubt he could land a model airplane but he rolled pretty hard with new steiners Chevy colarodos and aluminum trailers , and lets not forget he sprung for the 3 rd seat in the astro van .

What I did today.

I buried one of my two beagles of 9 years. She got out of the fenced back yard and was out chasing deer in the night and got hit by a car.
I know it was not the drivers fault but sometimes I wish people would slow down and have a little consideration for others.
Case in point: My mailbox is on a busy street, limit 35MPH, but people fly by. If I check the mail and protect myself by leaving the back of my car next to the edge of the street, drivers will avoid my car by 5' or more, if it is my head out there checking the mailbox, they whiz by missing me by a foot. Just goes to show how so many people are, selfish and self centered. They don't want to dent their car but could care less about a persons head.
Sorry for that rant, but I miss my dog.

Oh...and I had to listen to #### replays from some of you. I am not giving advise, just want to talk about "IDEAS", "EVENTS".
I'm not into discussing cardigans and clubs on the golf forum so I will be here a while......LIVE WITH IT!!!!

My condolences smokey, dogs are like part of the familly.

Trying to pull up a vid from youtube but forgot how. Help anyone?

Ha. Pics or it didn't happen!! (Remember, this is the internet)

Here's my buddy Leo, getting said goodbye to by his girl, Lulu. Was the day of my old man's funeral (had to put them at the shop). I put Leo down the next day, and buried him in the back yard with my mom.

She stands over him like an angel of mercy in this pic (IMO). She was much younger. Was one of the saddest days I've ever seen.
View attachment 256309

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back