whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm saying that the fact that even a gay, rabbit humper like yourself can be proficient with a crane, speaks volumes to their usefulness once again!! Truly amazing machines!!

Point taken! Truer words so well delivered are hard to come by!

That's pretty cool. How the heck do the birds know where to drill, also how do they know they're there in the first place? I have to remove a dozen of theses things and the condo association was asking about eradication of the insects. Not in my wheel house.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Borers are a secondary reason for the trees dying. What kind of stress are they under? Recommend improving cultural practices and try to ID the specific type of borer before applying control.

Borers are a secondary reason for the trees dying. What kind of stress are they under? Recommend improving cultural practices and try to ID the specific type of borer before applying control.

Looks like it may have been a case of compaction from heavy equipment when they did the road for the development.

So we did this 105' euc this morning that got blown over in our Santa Ana winds . I also included the under side for 'treeseer' to look at, this is a massive tree that we climb every year and now it is gone.
Jeff
IMG_20140430_081807_881(1).jpg IMG_20140430_081807_881(1).jpg IMG_20140430_081828_267.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20140430_081924_558.jpg
    IMG_20140430_081924_558.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 10
I also have to point out that Vet started this thread about 4 years ago. I joined this forum in 06 and have been banned several times, even survived a perma- ban or two. I can pretty much say the same for most of you guys with the exception of some newer hardcases that stuck it out as well. We have seen some of our friends solemnly disappear. We have seen dandy heads roll from under our axes with glee and hatred. We have even seen those guys just cut and run at the first sign of trouble, some hoisted by their own petard. We have fought each other tooth and nail with our primal natures. And here we still are. What remains here to this today are the stout worthy ass raping ninjas yer momma's been looking for but scared of it just the same.

In case you don't remember in your geriatric hating state of lack of memory YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE THING. I was just chatting a "whadja do today" in the form of a difficult removal with not a square foot of drop area and everything over 2 roofs and a large dia trunk which incidently found every stich of it in the chip box or boomed into a flat bed dump in just 3 hours including a 45 min break. I make career jobs to you look easy and routine.

I know a hard but well orchestrated job when I see one since I been doing them longer than you have been alive. You now see everything from the perspective of a 60 ton crane which would not have even reached the tree from the cul de sac or without a doubt would have broke the old but intact concrete driveway. Maybe this crane has more capacity than the one you say you used for a few (long time in your perspective) years. My 990 has a 25 ton chart right on the pedestal, I have seen other 990's with letters next to the number that are 23 ton. But why such a big deal about it and it is a "piece of garbage"/? Let's see you go buy or finance a $160K plus crane on your paltry dollah an hour rate.

You are nobody speshul. You seem to think you are just like all the Mass guys I have encountered on here. Oooow their trees are so much bigger, their picks are so much more difficult and skilled, their state test is so much harder than the national test (what a joke you puke). Your trees are no bigger because they are the same species. Your job only seems such a big deal because you haven't been doing it that long and when you have, you will come to see it is only routine.

Yeah I am old but a word of warning...you all will get old in a blur. Furthermore if you don't treat yourself like an athelete like I am, you will wreck at an early (relatively) age. I go to the gym, lift, run 5 miles every other day and play 3 hour and half top city (top national age group level) racquetball matches every week in leagues with top city of Cinci. players. I am not anything like any 65 year old you have ever met as I have said before. I am quite certain from this I could still engage in a fistfight should I choose or get pushed into doing so. I have been in bar fights, barrack fights, street fights and any other you could imagine and am a second degree black belt in Okinawan Issinryu back prior to full contact bouts.

I have done everything you have done and have every cert you brag about but you on the other hand couldn't possibly have done everything I have done or know everything I do even tho you have this huge newfound ego from a piddling increase in time in. You AND your mommy would really like me if you met me. But since you don't like me now...I don't like you and will continue to call you out as I am a much more polished arborist than you and make and have made more than you. I am everything you will brag about being when you get to be my age...if you don't give up first like most do and linger here and bore everyone of past conquests. Hell, I don't know, do you even climb trees.? Later sweetie, looking forward to your next missive.
WOW, Old people get mad so Quickly. When some people get old they start to think they know everything, must be because they have been around so long. This could be just such a case. I find when people start telling you they have been there and done that and are so much better then you they are only building their selves up to what they wish they were, and never will accomplish such things. So they lie to you and themselves , only they be-leave their own stories. And when all else fails they start calling names. Lets see- 65 a athlete, runs 5 miles every other day, 3 hr racket ball match player, bar fighter, barrack fighter, street fighter, second degree black belt, and moms really like him. Sounds like the old guy sitting next to you in a bar that just wont stop talking about how good he is. It would have been so much more simple just to say HAY you all misinterpreted what i was talking about with the crane pick. O well, some people are a legend in their own minds.

WOW, Old people get mad so Quickly. When some people get old they start to think they know everything, must be because they have been around so long. This could be just such a case. I find when people start telling you they have been there and done that and are so much better then you they are only building their selves up to what they wish they were, and never will accomplish such things. So they lie to you and themselves , only they be-leave their own stories. And when all else fails they start calling names. Lets see- 65 a athlete, runs 5 miles every other day, 3 hr racket ball match player, bar fighter, barrack fighter, street fighter, second degree black belt, and moms really like him. Sounds like the old guy sitting next to you in a bar that just wont stop talking about how good he is. It would have been so much more simple just to say HAY you all misinterpreted what i was talking about with the crane pick. O well, some people are a legend in their own minds.

There are those who talk **** because they can talk **** and there are those who talk **** because THEY CAN talk ****.

Besides, this whole thing gas been settled and one should know not to go to close to Vet's food bowl anyway.

Just sittin here listening to floodwater gurgle up the sewerpipe. I'll go hoe the thing up if I have to.

Before the rain came I managed to run to the supply yard, toss 20 bucks worth of dry firewood in the pick-up to keep Peabody warm throughout the days of darkness. He didn't call for it and when I went up, he wasn't there but still have two crates worth and the stove was warm.

Chipped a tiny branch off another older client's house

Evacuated a client today.

Tomorrow going to see the Muppets with my daughter as it s 2 day hiatus from school for PTA.

And remember how I was fixing the rear hatch glass on my pick-up cap? Well the ****toon finally took the ten minutes and cut the ****ing thing today!

Rained all week, picked up my first mini. It came without any attachments so since I couldn't make any money I figured I could save some and build a couple of buckets. I cheated and the grapple was a bolt on that I just welded on but still made both of the buckets and painted them up. I'm thinking of building a conversion plate so I can use my forks from my S-185. Maybe I could use my 66" bucket for stump chips too? I built a platform for the back of the mini. I added wheels to the back of it so it doesn't gouge on un-even places

Attachments

• Mini Platform.jpg
    Mini Platform.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Mini buckets.jpg
    Mini buckets.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 46
i love useing my not so cool crane to pick things that are 10 feet too far away... had a guy new to cranes with me today prob not the best learning tree he only crapped himself once or twice but all in all he kicked ass in the tree n the midget of a crane pulled through and i kept all the outriggers on the ground which was a feat in itself. oh and we did the first i dont like pine cones removal of the year absolutly perfect 75 foot spruce oh well its mulch now

You weren't reading when AA was around huh? Talking about talking the talk but can't back it up.....

Found my next crane. So pumped!
e8evyseg.jpg

hey old dope, come on out here and you can become a legend in your own mind by sucking on my knob and taking a puddle of wet creamy all in your eyes and up your nose and dripping down into your puss. Pm me and lets get together (romantically).

Hi dave!

Ive been here longer than most of these guys, I think of active posters, only 3 or 4 have more crane experiance. Oh yeH, im also a certfied arborist, hold a category 36 commercial pesticide license, but I get no respect because I didnt type lol
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

if the truth were to be known you prob started tree work when you joined here and were quiet as a garden slug because you had nothing to say, and now that you been in the biz for 5 years or so you are the chatty cathy of the regular's thread. Isn't all you do all day every day is play with a joy stick? Some hero

if the truth were to be known you prob started tree work when you joined here and were quiet as a garden slug because you had nothing to say, and now that you been in the biz for 5 years or so you are the chatty cathy of the regular's thread. Isn't all you do all day every day is play with a joy stick? Some hero

Would you like references?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back