whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6ane9y2y.jpg
60ft bucket was a joke I didn't even reach the canopy ...

Will ya quit it! Was talking with a customer about her dog she put down recently, told her a bout my dog a few years ago....she started tearing up and almost got me going...phew it was close:confused:

Never a good time when you know the end is near. My oldest dog got diagnosed with diabetes. Two shots a day for the rest of its life. I always make sure I have a younger "back up" dog. I'm a firm believer in adopting rescue dogs. They are free and will love you forever.

I am going to let nature take the role.. she has had the best life,,she is not in pain and I will wait.
Jeff

First attempt at re tipping my sandvik grinder teeth myself. I can buy new carbide for $4 each and it don't take to long after you get the hang of it. The place will also buy back the old carbide. Sure beats $14 a piece new or $8 plus shipping to get them retipped. Gonna make a jig so I can do 10 at a time.
uhemeta7.jpg
6uza8y4e.jpg
ra7etagu.jpg
mune3y9y.jpg

Boring, boring, boring. Got a couple maples I'm gonna have one of the guys line trim (cut and toss) to death tomorrow. That should be annoying, but hopefully profitable.

Any more lip or dirtbag, punk attitude from the one, and I'm closing the doors till the cast is off (five weeks). I can still bank work and do weekends with the real men. The MDS don't take no ****.

Boring, boring, boring. Got a couple maples I'm gonna have one of the guys line trim (cut and toss) to death tomorrow. That should be annoying, but hopefully profitable.

Any more lip or dirtbag, punk attitude from the one, and I'm closing the doors till the cast is off (five weeks). I can still bank work and do weekends with the real men. The MDS don't take no ****.

Oh my god let me at him! I'm ready now! I am so pissed off, I just broke my toe kicking the radio across the shop, then broke the stool finishing off the radio, then a couple other items that I have been tripping over and just sick of anyway.

I knew I would flip out today when I woke up, I just didn't know it would take not being able to find the wrench to change the grinder head to do it.

I'll come up there and strangle the sob til his eyes pop out.

Another thing that's been really working my nerves is the seat belt chime and having to strap myself in to drive a mile. I know I will calm down but once that chime starts back up...

Back