whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah so this horse wack job has been callin and callin. Was supposed to do this over the winter, she called back and then said March because her tractor was screwed. March went by and now she is calling. I would have forked the frozen corpse out of there and dug a hole but I don't think now, not one bit.

This woman is a "Horse Hag". The woman who owns the place where I park my stuff is a " Horse Whore" There are a lot of different types of horse people but they all have a few things in common; Cheap ass mother****ers and weird as hell.

Yeah so this horse wack job has been callin and callin. Was supposed to do this over the winter, she called back and then said March because her tractor was screwed. March went by and now she is calling. I would have forked the frozen corpse out of there and dug a hole but I don't think now, not one bit.

This woman is a "Horse Hag". The woman who owns the place where I park my stuff is a " Horse Whore" There are a lot of different types of horse people but they all have a few things in common; Cheap ass mother****ers and weird as hell.
What is the difference between a horse hag and a horse whore?

I have one horse farmer who don't mind that gi-****ing-hugic elm all tied together with cable leaning all over the historic farmhouse. She calls from time to time for some small time fence clearing. Think she would do something about the dead pin oak on her rental property? No way baby. That's gonna stay like that til it kills somebody while her husband fights the white collars in New York. She is a " Horse Widow".

Now that tough hot lady in that huge mansion, well, I like her. She is hot and I am pretty sure was looking for some company. Another " Horse Widow". Who knows where her husband is; Big time lawyer who I guess is tired of munching that rug and off running game on who knows who or what. She don't complain on the price, in fact she is usually surprised I don't charge more. She keeps her **** clean and tidy , no hag or whoring for her.

I got these two sisters who hate each other but still live on daddy's old horse farm without a nickel between them except for the finer things of which I have little idea. They call just so I can write a proposal so they can fight about who gets the money from the trust but I have never actually worked there, well just my nerves, but nothing gets done til the hired hands are forced to go above and beyond if you catch my drift. I think I saw some kid on a ladder with a 44 over there. I think it was the son of one of them but I don't know who would get close enough to impregnate either of those psychos I really don't. Maybe its the spawn of some wacked out sadism ****, I don't know, I don't want to know and I am surely never going back there ever again.

I guess its the same: a person tries to beat money out of horses, a person tries to beat money out of tree work. Me? I had my red wings since I was 11 years old so I am not to surprised at anything but I really think I should have bought a godamned frozen yogurt stand.

Starting to pick up some work. Waiting to hear on a few jobs that would make it enough for a solid start. Supposed to meet with a ground guy that claims he was also in training for climber tomorrow. We'll see. No cdl, but a decent ground guy is always handy. Besides, if this guy works out I can ditch my boy Darkman.. which is always nice.

Pretty much an entire week of rain isn't helping anything either. People need to get out in their yards if the phone is ever really gonna start ringing.

Dropping my truck and trailer off to have some wiring fixed today.. because you know its hard to remember to unplug the trailer lights when disconnecting it!! Gonna get the annual done on the trailer while its there too.

Business as usual, I guess.

Well the hag is old nasty and decrepit while the whore is still turning a decent dollar and has a full stable of useable beasts. See?

The thing to remember with those horse people, Dan, is that they hate you. My guess is it's because you have a penis (well, you're supposed to anyway) and they don't. For some reason that makes them angry.

Nothing like getting a suprise in the mail. Parts to fix the chipper that I didnt order, parts that are not right even if I did. Weird.

Starting to pick up some work. Waiting to hear on a few jobs that would make it enough for a solid start. Supposed to meet with a ground guy that claims he was also in training for climber tomorrow. We'll see. No cdl, but a decent ground guy is always handy. Besides, if this guy works out I can ditch my boy Darkman.. which is always nice.

Pretty much an entire week of rain isn't helping anything either. People need to get out in their yards if the phone is ever really gonna start ringing.

Dropping my truck and trailer off to have some wiring fixed today.. because you know its hard to remember to unplug the trailer lights when disconnecting it!! Gonna get the annual done on the trailer while its there too.

Business as usual, I guess.
I used a buddys truck to haul my dump trailer the other day, my truck was hauling a trailer lift (dead hollow oak removal on a raised bed with 4 ft old retaining wall 3 sides around, trailer lift was scary as hell) Truck sat lower and my son didnt notice, damn near drug the whip into pieces.

My other buddy broke the metal flapper that holds the trailer plug secure to the truck a while back. Talk about annoying. It wouldn't be so bad, but on a southco body the plug hangs straight down, so every time you hit a bump it just wiggles out a little more. Grr!! I know what happened, he just grabbed the plug and yanked on it without lifting the damn flapper. It's hard to remember to explain every little thing sometimes. Lol

Some stuff is so common knowledge, it can show ones true attention to detail pretty quick.

Is that what you think it shows, their lack of attention to detail? Lol. As far as the destroying of the trailer plug by pulling away with it connected, I kinda blame myself for that. I usually holler something from the cab like "are you sure everything is unhooked" before I pull away. Who knows, I might've anyway. Sometimes when an idiot is on a mission, there's no stopping them until something is broken.

Is that what you think it shows, their lack of attention to detail? Lol. As far as the destroying of the trailer plug by pulling away with it connected, I kinda blame myself for that. I usually holler something from the cab like "are you sure everything is unhooked" before I pull away. Who knows, I might've anyway. Sometimes when an idiot is on a mission, there's no stopping them until something is broken.
Maybe the idiot was the one driving...no?[emoji1]

Doing a little fear mongering today trying to sell an 80k job. See what happened was an seemingly healthy oak tree got knocked over by the wind, snapped the root crown right off being the nasty decayed rotten piece of crap they usually are and since the entire property is littered profusely with these horrid things so I thought it would be a good idea to get rid of them all and just leave the dogwoods and Japanese maples and of course the rhododendrons. The 80k includes a new driveway by the way, I mean its obvious we are gonna need a new one of those by the time we are done.

My other buddy broke the metal flapper that holds the trailer plug secure to the truck a while back. Talk about annoying. It wouldn't be so bad, but on a southco body the plug hangs straight down, so every time you hit a bump it just wiggles out a little more. Grr!! I know what happened, he just grabbed the plug and yanked on it without lifting the damn flapper. It's hard to remember to explain every little thing sometimes. Lol

You admit to knowing about this so it is your fault, you know it.
I know the scenario very well. You can easily attach a little bungie or zip tie to keep it from getting road rash.
Jeff :)

Latest posts

Back