what in the hell is wrong with this ms361 please help!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right I searched him name and can only find post related to him can anyone give me a link to "chainsawr"s page please m

Yes we were talking about the JEGS vendor for saw parts. They have quarter master clutch packs. Nice shocks for the av saws. Hot rod cams to make more torque and big super chargers and turbos for higher chain speed and quick change gears for the for recoil springs

Dont mind my dumbly intelligent remarks this morning i got my coffee before the kids woke up. What a gooood day cept for the temp dropping

Even if you get a used carb from chainsawr dot com, you still have to take it all apart to make sure it's good to go. It's a lot smarter to rip into the one you have and make it work.
Only reason for a new or used carb is if you have bad damage to the carb itself or has been oxidized and pitted

well my carbs knock off so im just want to replace everything with stock oem parts but now that I think about it this saw is pretty minty now the piston,exhaust,coil,sparkplug,air filter,fuel filter and fuel line, intake plenum and stater assembly are all new and oem parts

yeah carb must be ****** anyway cleaned the crap out of it and runs a little better but still dies second i hit throttle, just going to have to replace with oem one

id try the main nozzle before you swap the whole thing. nozzles are cheap enough. sometimes the check valves in them will stick open and allow air to enter the metering chamber at idle. they'll lean out and puke off idle. 1135 121 5401

TT420 did the seller inform you the carb was a non oem replacement carb on your saw before you purchased it?

no just played dumb and said it runs great which it did for awhile.. lol
Oh I would be torqued, I would contact them and ask them for the price of the carb since they misrepresented it.
I was looking at a 261c last week, it looked like new and when I asked them more about the saw I then found out that guy was a second owner on a saw less than a year old so I just said no thanks not interested. It is sad too many saw flippers and non trust-worthy folks around.

exactly it was a saw flipper by the name of dave out of whitehall ohio I cant say for all his work us this one he cheaped out on, took the saw home first cut noticed the exhuast wasnt on all the way found out later he or PO broke bolt in head and I had to tap and die it out

Latest posts

Back