what in the hell is wrong with this ms361 please help!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tampa stop replacing things, take it to a to a dealer that has a reputable service record and ask them for the quote to fix the saw, they will go through it tell you what is wrong and how much to fix it.

Good idea if they ever make one worthy.
Yes they have the 562 with the three - four -five diferent carbs, you can choice the best for your job, and buy and the diagnostic tool sure will cost you cheaper than go everyday to a dealer , and dont forget to be XP ( extra plastic ) oooh sorry extra performance i want to say

Jut order a holley double pumper 650 it has accelerator pumps yeah it will give you all the fuel you want. And also put a crome exhaust tip on ur saw. The crome will add another 2 hp

Don't forget the racing stripes! And the fuzzy dice hanging from a rear view mirror.

Even if you get a used carb from chainsawr dot com, you still have to take it all apart to make sure it's good to go. It's a lot smarter to rip into the one you have and make it work.

No way, that carb is a proven failure Chicom POS. I would get the Walbro while they are 1) cheap and 2) available and not look back. Look what happened to the Walbro 194 carbs when they were end of lifed. They are now over $100 clams!

I am betting carb or massive air leak. Either of which will show up when you try to throttle up. Usually, if I have green gunk or rust in the carb I cannot save them.

Latest posts

Back