• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What just happened to the 044 thread?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far everyone here that I have dealt with either way has been stellar . hope everybody thinks that of me .but I can't answer that.

Chris is a great guy to deal with. I recently purchased a NIB 346 from him. My only request was that the saw be packged very safely. He did an outstanding job on the packing!
:clap::clap::clap:

He is rewriting the webster dictionary as we speak........bromance.......who'd thunk it? Kinda sounds lumbersexual.:laugh:

we talking about Neal nmurph or Jonathan jon1212? they both are proficient with the Eng Lang.

and why the hell am I not getting updates/alerts to my own dang thread?:crazy2:

He is thinking the handle damage was done in transit... He insured it and is trying to go that route.... I am keeping out of it till I see what the outcome is..
Insured or not, since that can take awhile for results he should make it right now. If by some slim chance the claim pays then he will be reimbursed. The fact is you did not get what you wanted and should get your money back or a satisfactory outcome. I know at least one other guy isn't happy with a deal with redneck saw besides oldsawnut and myself. I bought a 460 parts saw. I asked if the tank was good. He said it all looks good. Missing parts but good tank and bottom end with a cyl with some transfer. I got a 440 with a lot of epoxy on the bottom of tank, a scored cyl and bottom end with bad bearings and crank. I don't expect anything and didn't even bother to say anything but with these other people having issues I think everyone should know.
On a good note. I got to run my tree monkey 880 the other day with 41" bar in red oak and buried in maple and am amazed. Went from being careful to not stall the chain to pulling at about 12k in the cut. Night and day difference.

The whole "insurance claim" gambit is a "stall tactic" in my opinion. The fact that crud is packed deep inside those cracks around the handle, indicates that the saw was like that before it went in the box. It did not get so shook up that the surface crud got "packed" into the cracks in transit.

The whole "insurance claim" gambit is a "stall tactic" in my opinion. The fact that crud is packed deep inside those cracks around the handle, indicates that the saw was like that before it went in the box. It did not get so shook up that the surface crud got "packed" into the cracks in transit.
Well we all know that... I hope so anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back