what saw should I buy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just wondering which saw I should buy. I want one that is not too heavy for it's weight, has excellent power for its torque, has dealers that don't cost more than their charges, and has a color that is manly.

I've used the search feature, but can't find any information. I'll be using it mainly to cut hard and soft woods bigger than 2" in diameter. What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance for the wonderful information you provide.

I know exactly what you need, but I have to ask...how do you get two last editings? I mean, if Debby was last, wouldn't that make you something other than last?

So, I'm hearing wild thing, stage III wild thing, 361, 441, v8 something 'er ruther, and a Ryobi. I'm thinking the v8 is probably too heavy for its weight. So, between the rest, which one is more manly? :hmm3grin2orange:

Rex, with your massive arms a coping saw will do just fine.:D

How about a Crapsman electric, and then cut the cord off. They are much safer that way.

Don't forget to drink your PPE (personal party enhancer)

:buttkick:

So, I'm hearing wild thing, stage III wild thing, 361, 441, v8 something 'er ruther, and a Ryobi. I'm thinking the v8 is probably too heavy for its weight. So, between the rest, which one is more manly? :hmm3grin2orange:

Space, independant of torque, power, speed or brand, I think you need at least a 36" bar
, because size does matter :cheers:

The wild thing is the most manly of the bunch, a manly man doesn't "need" a real saw. Besides, you can show off your muscles to the ladys while your pull the starter cord all morning long.

Well with those massive Pythons of yours

I was just wondering which saw I should buy. I want one that is not too heavy for it's weight, has excellent power for its torque, has dealers that don't cost more than their charges, and has a color that is manly.

I've used the search feature, but can't find any information. I'll be using it mainly to cut hard and soft woods bigger than 2" in diameter. What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance for the wonderful information you provide.

I thinks a Silky on a stick would be right up your alley,,,,,, Ouuuuh,,, that aint good****

Oh yeah I fergot it Should be well balansed and canit have a Phat Arse

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back