What should Stihl do

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make them out of gold would be all they could do to improve them. They are already the best of the best.:cheers:

You all aren't very creative. Come on now, what thoughts for improvement have you had while cutting wood? Or do you just sit there in a dull stooper grunting to yourself "uuuummmmm, sawwwwwww"?

Let Bailey's and Madsen's Ship Em

Lets get a good ole fashion price war again, kind of like Husky used to do, before they turned communist! he he.

change there air filter. i hate the HD filter. and change the metal that they use on the clutch cover they are made of cheap a$$ metal.

How about chainsharpening? I'd be willing to bet that a company who comes out with an easy to sharpen chain with a fool proof method would be successful very quickly.

How about chainsharpening? I'd be willing to bet that a company who comes out with an easy to sharpen chain with a fool proof method would be successful very quickly.

It already is.

Oh, sorry, the Homer Despot chinese crap is easier to sharpen but dulls 100X faster:greenchainsaw:

They could put a little rubber compound in the plastic for the body parts.
2175204818_0416aa0957.jpg

Latest posts

Back