What the hell happened?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go. Same as before.

attachment.php

I can just imagine some of you walking into a library and throwing a fit because the pages are black and white. . .

Well I gotta hand it to your imagination S&M, I can't for even a moment summon any images of any AS member within a mile of a library, except for Calvin.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JvtlB_NzI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-JvtlB_NzI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Another site I used to frequent switched to this format about a year ago. I don't visit it very often anymore, but it appears traffic has dropped off there since the switch. Nobody liked it there either.:(

Another site I used to frequent switched to this format about a year ago. I don't visit it very often anymore, but it appears traffic has dropped off there since the switch. Nobody liked it there either.:(

i really don't think it will change back here

We are working on making the necessary changes to ensure that the experience at ArboristSite.com is still a great one. We are sifting through all of the posts regarding the new version of vBulletin and planning changes accordingly.

This new version is more secure, faster, and has loads more potential for features. Trust us, it will be a better experience once we get the bugs ironed out.

Thanks for your patience!

We are working on making the necessary changes to ensure that the experience at ArboristSite.com is still a great one. We are sifting through all of the posts regarding the new version of vBulletin and planning changes accordingly.

This new version is more secure, faster, and has loads more potential for features. Trust us, it will be a better experience once we get the bugs ironed out.

Thanks for your patience!

I hope so Chris.

In the meantime, nobody will trust what you say until you can prove you own at least a couple of chainsaws. :laugh:

Back