What's your opinion?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that now we're talking modified saws that really are in the 70+ cc range. But I'm surprised that nobody has chimed in about the Dolmar/Makita 6400 series of saws. I've never ran one, but my Dolmar dealer tells me that they can solve world hunger and end the middle east conflict. It's also another saw that can be blown out much bigger than it's original 60 something cc's.
Good saw, but the 6400 is a 79cc 'size' saw with a smaller top end. It's not in the 60cc class IMO.

When I look at a 60cc saw, I want the most power in the 'smallest lightest' chassis possible..

now my homelite 360 is my favorite, I know slowest one put up here yet........ i win at being the slowest yay :)
but it has alot of sweet torque!

Nuthin wrong at all with something older and reliable. I am still missing my poulan 3400 that was stolen.

OK, so I'm a little biased. 361 hands down. With the 20" bar I can drop anything in these parts, and with the 16" (Thanks Sawtroll) it makes for a wicked fast saw for bucking.

No dolmar's listed yet? I believe that the bang for your buck award goes to the 359. But let's spice things up here.

If you could only run a 20 inch set up and were going to cut firewood what would you grab with a budget of $350?
my p40 & I got $310 left...

Latest posts

Back