Which discontinued saw would you like to see back on the shelf at your local dealer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i chose saws for several different reasons. the solo, echo and wankel were chosen bc they were of a unique design. the 166 was a beast, the 288 was a powerful felling saw in a small-for-the-time package (think 7900), likewise the 044, on a smaller scale, the 262 bc it was maybe the best-ever combination of power, weight and handling in a firewood saw, and the 125 bc, well, do you have to ask? if so, you just don't belong here!!!! its just a legend..... this are MY opinions, you are free to agree or not.

This question is to all of the posters of this thread but I chose to pick on 034avsuper. Why do you want to see saw X (in this case the solo twin) back on the shef? Is it because you want one or it was the best saw ever made?

The reason I want to see the Husky 272xp, is it is the best saw ever made. Weight to power ratio is awesome, easy to work on.

The Stihl 050 AV that I mentioned was a saw that my dad had, and now it is mine, and it would be so neat to see a new one, buy it and use it.

Pioneer/Partner P65- just to be able to buy a new one.

Stihl 028Super--my all time favorite firewood saw,love the way it handles and balances.

Jred 2055- but with a lower price.

Back