Which discontinued saw would you like to see back on the shelf at your local dealer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remake of my Pink and White Wildthang

Seriously though a flat top 066 or 038 magnum would be real nice.

Poulan 306A
245A
Mac PM10-10
PM700
PM850
CP125

Stihl 044-440
Homie SXLA0
Super EZ AUTO

Heck I could sit here all day!:monkey:

Oh I forgot about a 750 homelite. That's next on my list of saws I want to run/own. That and a 125/797 mac and 166 dolmar.

So if Dolmar or any other European manufacturer made completely new 115-130cc chainsaw with with good power & weight ratings who here would buy them?

Remember the price tag will be $1400-$1800US PHO.

Steve

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, lot's to choose from. I probably have one of everything that I'd put on my personal list. :cheers:

But based on which one would be the biggest success in the store if it came back for an encore, the 288XP wins hands down. No need to even consider any other model. No other model comes close to the "I wish they still made it" loyalty that the 288 has. I could probably sell 50 of them in a weeks time.

Yeah I usually like the 70-100cc saws. I would like to venture into the above 100cc club.

This question is to all of the posters of this thread but I chose to pick on 034avsuper. Why do you want to see saw X (in this case the solo twin) back on the shef? Is it because you want one or it was the best saw ever made?

I'd like to see the Solo twin back because from what I've seen, there's not to many of them around. Also because they're 2 cylinder instead of 1. I can't say it's the best saw ever made because I've never run one. I just think it would be neat to own one, they sound nice too. :cheers:

Back