Who ports saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your soooped up supa boopa saw have a sticker?.......To be any good, it must have a good sticker!
I can believe it. I bought a super duper ported saw off of the eBay. It was real loud and stuff, but I weren't so impressed.
Yea, no sticker, no good!

I can believe it. I bought a super duper ported saw off of the eBay. It was real loud and stuff, but I weren't so impressed.

tell me about it, once the 660 went down the road all the fallers bought all the 660's they could off ebay or wherever. some of the slowest 660's had a sticker that said Jamestown TN on it. think it said mastercull work saws too. no joke though, there are alot of saws (stickers) i didn't expect to see in some camps. hi masterCULL :hi: how's the PSP porting going for ya?

tell me about it, once the 660 went down the road all the fallers bought all the 660's they could off ebay or wherever. some of the slowest 660's had a sticker that said Jamestown TN on it. think it said mastercull work saws too. no joke though, there are alot of saws (stickers) i didn't expect to see in some camps. hi masterCULL :hi: how's the PSP porting going for ya?

Hey WC,

Rather than get into an Internet squabble, I call you to back your claim.

Send a saw that you've ported to Randy's customers for them to give an honest assessment against what they've paid for, and been satisfied with.

If you choose me, I run a 461 & a 660.

I give you my word that if you choose to step up, I will give an unbiased & completely honest comparison, and I will treat your saw as good as I do any of mine.

Do you accept?

Hey WC,

Send a saw that you've ported to Randy's customers for them to give an honest assessment against what they've paid for, and been satisfied with.

I give you my word that if you choose to step up, I will give an unbiased & completely honest comparison, and I will treat your saw as good as I do any of mine.

Do you accept?
Kudos. Sounds like a fine offer.

Hey WC,

Do you accept?

Lol did you see the word joke? Randy's saws run good for what they are ported for just like anyone else's. Even if I don't like that a lot of members broke their peckers off in masterculls ass I still like to run a bunch of different builders saws. That post was more to say I didn't realize how many builders there were. A lot I've never even heard of! Also to take a stab at mastercull lol I don't even have the slightest little bit of interest to port for anyone including his customers. Even if people wanted to send saws for Porting I'd turn them down. Anymore then my own saws and I don't enjoy it anymore.

Lol did you see the word joking? Randy's saws run good for what they are ported for just like anyone else's. Even if I don't like that a lot of members broke their peckers off in masterculls ass I still like to run a bunch of different builders saws. That post was more to say I didn't realize how many builders there were. A lot I've never even heard of!

Then say that; rather than some convoluted twist of words that could easily be understood as derogatory.

Then say that; rather than some convoluted twist of words that could easily be understood as derogatory.

It was also because el moobs is likely Randy and I thought I could grind his gears with that post lol had a said what I meant I wouldn't have worked and I already ****ed this opportunity cause you called me out! Lol

Back