Who sells GB bars?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchopper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 460 and I have been looking to get a GB bar. Who sells them? Does the orange titanium bar fit this saw? 3/8" .050 chain

Hi Rich.

The direct link is http://stores.ebay.com/SnS-Saw instead of going through ebay's search engine.

The image of the Husky sitting on the bucket is being served off his "real" website, so there's at least <i>some</i> access available to his stuff there.&nbsp; I could venture a guess but will refrain...

Glen

I`ll put in another positive word for Jeff, I don`t believe that you`ll ever find better in terms of customer service.

As for buying anything from Fish, he`s evil and also from Kensylvania. I don`t think I`d go there!

Russ

GB Bars

Since my recent heart attack, I have 6 wks off to polish and shine up my saws and build 100 miles of workchain.
Anyway, getting to the point, I too am looking for GB Titanium bars. I have used 2 so far and really like them. 24" , 050, husky mount is what I am looking for. Tried to contact Jeff, but alas no response, so I will simply jump to conclusions and assume he thinks I'm a "has been", and why wouldn't he?
Geriatric Logger

i can get 24'' titanium cn40's husky $122 stihl 25" $122 AUD $94USD dont know if thats any help,good to hear your feeling better :)note:im not selling these bars this is what i can get them for being australian made i thought i might get a good deal for some of the regulars here.

Last edited:
Jeff has been busy doing a bit of travel and hunting plus some knowledge upgrade, good for him he needed a break from his hectic schedule.He just came back, if you need to get in touch with him let me know.

Jeff is online all the time with his ebay, he does send tons of folks here. As to Jeff hunting that's a new one, he happens to be a great golfer. "And why wouldn't he" he's a Jersey Boy.

John you must like those bars, that's why I have the last of them sitting here. HA HA

Was anyone able to find out if GB makes a 3/8 titanium bar? I thinking I would like to put one on my 046 if they do.

I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a bad GB bar, so as long as it has the replaceable tip I think we are good to go. Any Gb bars I have used are without peer. I got a good deal on GB bars from Washington Hotsaws, so you may want to try Dean.
John

Back