Wich one and why

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heart be still!!! Makita 6401 for only $125? :dizzy: People here get more for a lousy little MS180.

And delivered from two hours away to the front door!

I can't beat the $50 066 deal but I did get a better deal on my 6401... $50 + carb kit and have vary vary few hours on it. Only way I could tell it wasn't new was a little saw dust under the clutch cover.

I can't beat the $50 066 deal but I did get a better deal on my 6401... $50 + carb kit and have vary vary few hours on it. Only way I could tell it wasn't new was a little saw dust under the clutch cover.

$50 and it looked like new? What was wrong with the seller, did he think it was his wife's blender or something???

There's an unused 460 on consignment, new out of box but never put into wood, at our local Jonsered dealer up here in NE Minnesota. He's asking $600. I've seen the saw. It's perfect but for a couple black smudges. Pretty sure it's got a 20-inch B&C. I'm sure he'd ship, or I could help you out if he won't ship. PM me if you'd like his contact info.

Man, I would be all over this deal like white on rice!!!!!
Repped!

$50 and it looked like new? What was wrong with the seller, did he think it was his wife's blender or something???

nah he was just one of "those guys"... The non-handy, don't want to mess with it, I drive a brand new Mercedes, I'll buy a new one if I need it... Kinda of guy...

nah he was just one of "those guys"... The non-handy, don't want to mess with it, I drive a brand new Mercedes, I'll buy a new one if I need it... Kinda of guy...

Those type of guys must be different in your part of the continent. Around here they still want top dollar because they "know what its worth" at the shops.

Good on you finding one of the not too bright ones!

look into a dolmar 7900 or a 6400 with BBK and thank us later. Everyone loves them! lots of power. and pretty light for the cc size and really really good Anitvibe. Dolmar is a big name brand most people haven't heard of. They gotta be pretty damn tough if home depot is using them as rentals!

No just the CHEAPEST THEY CAN GET.

Decided on a ms460 got a lead on one in MN waiting for them to get it packaged up and ready to ship. It was bought new in the spring and has never cut wood. Cant wait to put it to the wood

Last edited:
That's great but where's the R? Tell us you're at least going to get the big dawgs on that saw!

Lets hear what i should do to the saw.
Probably going to be few days before it arrives
What r you looking for

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back