Wicked work saw woods porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric howes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about wicked work saws? Was thinking about getting some woods porting done by them but I wanted some information first. I emailed them about pricing. How is his work?

Does anyone know anything about wicked work saws? Was thinking about getting some woods porting done by them but I wanted some information first. I emailed them about pricing. How is his work?
Excellent work, website gives most requested info including pricing and photos of work that demonstrate experience and attention to detail! Also list prices for new ported saws. That would save you the cost of shipping your saw to him. Just call and order a new ported 395 and all your buddies will be trying to borrow it....

Excellent work, website gives most requested info including pricing and photos of work that demonstrate experience and attention to detail! Also list prices for new ported saws. That would save you the cost of shipping your saw to him. Just call and order a new ported 395 and all your buddies will be trying to borrow it....
Also has phone number on website , I know that I hardly ever get around to checking emails...

I have dreams about having a ported 395 but it's far fetched and impractical for the size wood we have around here. Let alone the price tag. Still would be fun to play with though

My 562 was strong stock. After Terry got done with it it is an insatiable monster. I have to keep it locked up at night for fear it will go out in the woods on its own to feed. Kidding aside, it has better throttle response and much more torque throughout the rpm range. Will not bog when pushed.
Gotta love the crisp sound of a strong running ported saw. Can I ask how much it cost you?

Sorry, wrong link,I know that you didn't ask about a new one.
Bottom of page, $300 and up. Just depends on what you require.

http://www.wickedworksaw.com/woodsporting.htm

I would strongly suggest using the phone number, we can tell you that he can make a saw shoot rainbows out of the exhaust, but until he tells you that and how much it cost, it's all just imagination and if I'm imagining, I'm gonna imagine a ported 395...

Yes I know he sells complete ported saws but that wasn't what I was asking. He had his saw stock he said so he must of sent it to wicked work saws to have it ported. Was wondering what just the port work cost him

c4baf75f3661e2acb137f6eaa52f919e.jpg

It’s all there

Erik

I got some horror story news about this guy. I think Ill find someone else when the time is right. Thank you all for the information

I got some horror story news about this guy. I think Ill find someone else when the time is right. Thank you all for the information

I would definitely be interested in these horror stories! I’ve never heard or seen anything bad from him. I have had discussions with him in the past. He knows what he is doing.

So you ask for input, get nothing but positive feedback, and then somebody sneaks a message to you about some “horror story” they had, and now you dont wanna have him do the work. Ok. Maybe the person who is badmouthing terrys work should speak up. Heres a fact: every guy whos built enough saws will end up with an unhappy customer at some point, even if the saw is perfect and exactly as advertised.

So you ask for input, get nothing but positive feedback, and then somebody sneaks a message to you about some “horror story” they had, and now you dont wanna have him do the work. Ok. Maybe the person who is badmouthing terrys work should speak up. Heres a fact: every guy whos built enough saws will end up with an unhappy customer at some point, even if the saw is perfect and exactly as advertised.
I doubt it was sneaking. Probably didn't want to get jumped on by fanboys. There is a thread on this site about dealings with wws. Heck you were at his gtg. ;)

Latest posts

Back