Wicked work saw woods porting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you ask for input, get nothing but positive feedback, and then somebody sneaks a message to you about some “horror story” they had, and now you dont wanna have him do the work. Ok. Maybe the person who is badmouthing terrys work should speak up. Heres a fact: every guy whos built enough saws will end up with an unhappy customer at some point, even if the saw is perfect and exactly as advertised.
Prior to writing this, id never heard a real negative review of terry or his work. Since then, ive heard a LOT. All the more reason for people who have bad experiences that are unresolved to say something. Sharing only the good reviews and keeping the negatives behind closed doors does nothing but let more people get into a bad spot.

Whats lame is people paying for saws and port work and not getting them.
Couldn't agree more. I've always paid up front, with the disclaimer "take all the time you need to get it right" so maybe my view is skewed. If someone told me x weeks I would feel weird contacting at x-any days.

Prior to writing this, id never heard a real negative review of terry or his work. Since then, ive heard a LOT. All the more reason for people who have bad experiences that are unresolved to say something. Sharing only the good reviews and keeping the negatives behind closed doors does nothing but let more people get into a bad spot.
Would you call this a bad experience?

I have no skin in the game so im not gonna say much more, mostly wanted to clarify my first post in this thread. **** happens, stuff takes time, etc...but communication can head off threads like this. People are generally pretty understanding if you tell em whats goin on. If you just ignore phone calls and hold on to peoples saws and their money for months at a time, that does generally not look very good...

Not saying you need to bash somebody strictly because your unhappy with the results, thats between the customer and the builder. But if the customer is unhappy, the builder is MIA, that seems to me like the point of a public forum. Sharing information, whether its good or bad.

Latest posts

Back