Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there going to be any BBQ ? I figured with all of this cookie cutting business a person could use some pulled pork & smoked loin. I'd be willing to take care of this. Just let me know so I can get a hickory knocked down and dried up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there going to be any BBQ ? I figured with all of this cookie cutting business a person could use some pulled pork smoked loin. I'd be willing to take care of this. Just let me know so I can get a hickory knocked down and dried up.

Pork loin does not make good pulled pork. You want shoulder.

I need a volunteer,,,,,,,,, I need the comp tested on my 603,,, I tried it after I did the mods to it and about tore my shoulder out of place AGAIN,,,,,the 2nd try I said forget it,,,, I can start it with the decomp but it hurts like a sob without,,, I have the comp tester,,, thanks

ohhhhhhhhhh yea,,,, almost forgot,,, I am going to bring a few pies,,,,,,,,,, moody, your to young to know bbq:D:D,,,,, I think wigs said they was going to have bbq there,, the stuff around here with some mild sauce on it is just plain tasty,, I usually can eat 3 sandwiches

I need a volunteer,,,,,,,,, I need the comp tested on my 603,,, I tried it after I did the mods to it and about tore my shoulder out of place AGAIN,,,,,the 2nd try I said forget it,,,, I can start it with the decomp but it hurts like a sob without,,, I have the comp tester,,, thanks

Get your wife to pull it.

ohhhhhhhhhh yea,,,, almost forgot,,, I am going to bring a few pies,,,,,,,,,, moody, your to young to know bbq:D:D,,,,, I think wigs said they was going to have bbq there,, the stuff around here with some mild sauce on it is just plain tasty,, I usually can eat 3 sandwiches

Real BBQ isn't available north of South Fulton....I haven't had any in quite a while.

In my area we BBQ all year long. I make sauce from scratch in fact took some to Iowa this spring. I'll just bring some sauce then:rock:

Add the wife and I to the list...would anybody interested in a BUNCH of Shindawia saws and parts? I'm talking cheap...

Add the wife and I to the list...would anybody interested in a BUNCH of Shindawia saws and parts? I'm talking cheap...

Interested, especially if there are any 680, 695 or 757's in the lot.

If the box isn't too big to fit in my focus I'd be willing to look

Unless you have more than 20 I have room.

Is there going to be any BBQ ? I figured with all of this cookie cutting business a person could use some pulled pork & smoked loin. I'd be willing to take care of this. Just let me know so I can get a hickory knocked down and dried up.

If you wanted to bring the BBQ instead of me ordering it I am ok with that. It's totally up to you. I ordered two shoulders last year and it was wayyyyy more than enough for lunch and supper. I'm not set on using this place. We just don't know anything about smokin :)

I hope josh aka uncle doesn't get mad for posting this but he sent me this message yesterday,,, so everyone keep your fingers crossed,,,, he is one heck of a guy

Just found out my oldest son has a more important event on the day of the gtg. Still, I think I'll be able to make it alone, but I was hoping to bring him along. Might be tight, but I think I can manage it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back