Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres plenty of work saws out there. Why not do a race saw build off and switch things up a bit? I understand that a lot of guys won't be interested in it because of $. But to keep things simple it could be a stock appearing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Probably gonna do another Sept. GTG this year. It seemed to work good for everybody last year. So far this year things are just way too hectic to do a spring GTG. I still don't have all of next winters firewood cut. :-/

make everybody cut their "cookies" to your desired firewood length !!!! :D
then have the loser of each round in the races split a round.... should have enough firewood for two years !!! :rock::clap::givebeer:

i had a great time at your last one, it was my first ever, i am looking forward to going to another.
thanks again for furthering my CAD (more than a dozen now and have sold a few...)

028?????? I'm down! Av? Wood boss? Supers?

I just checked eBay for pricing. Lets see if they go up if this happens.

Rules?

Joe-e

If ya'll are gonna do 028's I have a super with a tecomec top end i'd like to run just to see how it would compare. It would be even better if someone brought an oem stock one to compare mine with. :popcorn:

Back