Raffle thread for IchWarriors cousin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My condolences go out to the families and friends of this tragic accident. It's wonderful to know there is a lot of good people out there, to offer help to someone in need at such time.......paypal...sent.

Put me down for one ticket also, not much but hope it will help. (Paypal sent moments ago)

I need a better small saw, so if I win the 5100, I'm keeping it - but will put up my Pull-on for auction if I win the 5100 - though that might need to be a reverse auction - (who'll pay the most for me NOT to send it to them??? )

Had been meaning to do it for a while, but kept slipping my mind...:monkey:

Gooserider

Last edited:
Paypal sent.
I broke my tib/fib racing dirtbike 3 years ago. Almost a year on crutches.
Luckily for me and my family I have a desk job and only missed 2 days of work.
Hang tough, both of you. Best of luck in the future.

I can donate a pair of STIHL Gloves worth $30.00 and I will ship for free.

Updated prize list...

1) Dolmar 5100S with modded muffler with IIRC only 10 tanks run through it. Offered by ScooterBum.

2) 1 gallon bag of Elk jerky. Offered by jjett84724.

3) A Stihl 041FB with a new P&C that needs a little carb work. Offered by Haywire Haywood.

4) The book Coke Goes to War. Offered by Woodbooga.

5) Scrench holder for the handle of your saw. Offered by IchWarriorMkII.

6) 031av electronic that is partially disassembled. New nova module to get spark, got it running, then found out it had crank seal/bearing problem. Its all there, in very good condition. Offered by parrisw.

7) The history of Peter Stihl. Offered by Just Mow.

8) 1 pair of STIHL Gloves. Offered by SAWITALL.

Thanks SAWITALL!!!

Back