Splitting party 2011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll post some more pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

Posted Up

204248d1319469262-20114-jpg

204249d1319469350-20113-jpg

204247d1319469172-20115-jpg

204246d1319469079-20116-jpg

204236d1319466273-wood-splitting9-jpg

Ok I have to ask. How did you get the pictures to show?

I am going to put the astericks in because otherwise it would try to upload a picture, so in actual practice don't use them.

[*img] insert your picture link here [/*img]

upload them to a free picture hosting site, makes it easier.

I am going to put the astericks in because otherwise it would try to upload a picture, so in actual practice don't use them.

[*img] insert your picture link here [/*img]

upload them to a free picture hosting site, makes it easier.

Actually, your pictures are already uploaded on this site. Simply open the picture in your thread, copy the URL, click on the Image icon above and past it in the "From URL" box. Unclick the box and the left and click "OK" and you are all set.

204232d1319465890-wood-splitting-jpg

Thanks guys. I'll try this the next time that I try to post pictures.

This is the second year that I have done this and has been great. First I get all my wood gathered and blocked. Then I get all my friends, family and neighbors and we make a day of it. We started and 10:00 am and finished at 3:00pm. My wife made 8 GALLONS of chili with 6 packs of hotdogs and we had ton of other food and BEER when the work was done. It was just a great day all in all and everybody said that they were waiting for next year. Ya I have a great bunch of people up here and am lucky to have them. By the way there was a total of 16 guys that showed up with gloves on and ready to work.

Well clearly I must be doing something wrong as whenever I have a splitting party or cutting party the only three people that show up are me myself and I, what gives?

Nice party!

That's a heap of wood!

My splitting parties consist of me and like 7 dogs and who knows how many cats come over and supervise.

I'm liking the idea of chili for splitting parties though!

Back