Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darick and I showed up at a little small town festival in Prescott ks. Where my daughter and SIL were pulling tractors today. We finally finished that bear in the pine log you brought us in Avilla Matt!
u7e3apev.jpg
he's the one in the background. We sold out and went home early praise God! First time we've had that happen. Well better get some rest, oldest daughter wants to go pound the banks in the early am tomorrow!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Darick and I showed up at a little small town festival in Prescott ks. Where my daughter and SIL were pulling tractors today. We finally finished that bear in the pine log you brought us in Avilla Matt!
u7e3apev.jpg
he's the one in the background. We sold out and went home early praise God! First time we've had that happen. Well better get some rest, oldest daughter wants to go pound the banks in the early am tomorrow!

neat stuff Chad :)

I went to bonecreek lake friday night and only got an odd 3 pound bass and I couple bullheads

u7e3apev.jpg

Sweet!!
You guys gotta put on a show at the jasper co fair here...
Maybe we should do a saw race too..

Hedge treasure the time you & Lisa still have your kids at home. Blink twice & they are gone.
Man I know that's the truth. Reminds me of that country song " you're gonna miss this" two of mine already flew the coop and my other two just have a couple years left. That's why I take the time to do so much fishing and hanging out with em!

Morning all, had some rain here this morning also, going to be really muggy afterwhile. I need to work on my rider sometime today, electric clutch won't engage, hope it's just the switch.

Back