Thanks Cannon!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you get that directly from Cannon? i used to be able to but they apparently won't sell to anyone anymore. only distributing dealers. pisses me off as i used to be able to get them for a pretty good price. all the dealers here ask way to much for them and i can get them state side for cheaper even after shipping. their loss though as i switched to tsumura.

Very nice! Cannon should take note of the op's custom bar and consider retailing them like that. They use high quality steel with no imperfections requiring paint to cover up, Cannon should be proud to show it off! Now I won't ask which cost the most, the 880 or the bar!lol

US$162.25 plus $25.00 for the finishing. I added to Mr. Challenger, the saw is to be displayed at our "Loggers Congress" this year and I wanted to display his product. Im impressed with Cannon , as they're customer service seems to respond to emails, suggestions, questions, etc,,,, asap.

Latest posts

Back