• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 166 with Cannon 5' bar, .404 chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, when you pull out a decent, early 266xp (aluminum brake handle) let me know. 😀
or…a couple that could be made into one nice saw.

I have a tote full of 266se/xp powerheads, but only one top cover, and I think the remaining one or two clutch covers that are missing the brake flag. Plus other odds and ends. Was supposed to be a project, but it's still all just sitting.

Is this something you might be interested in?

Not xps...from your descriptions...
Keep diggin' :p
No doubt I need to but right now I have to figure out how to send a large amount of saws to Europe. I send saws there quite often but generally just as one or two to a box. I have sent a large wood crates of saws but that was years ago when UPS-SCS was easy to deal with. I sent a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft crate for $230. I loved those years

No doubt I need to but right now I have to figure out how to send a large amount of saws to Europe. I send saws there quite often but generally just as one or two to a box. I have sent a large wood crates of saws but that was years ago when UPS-SCS was easy to deal with. I sent a 4ft x 2ft x 2ft crate for $230. I loved those years
Ups is about to strike...better use FedEx in the meantime.

Latest posts

Back