• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 562xp Husqvarna PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a chance to get the 562 for a reasonable price. $375 plus ship gets it. This had a bad piston when I got it. I cleaned up the cylinder and installed a new meteor piston. It starts and runs well. I don't have a bar and chain to test it in wood. The idle, acceleration and top end seems great. The compression is very strong. If you have wanted one of these 562s at a fair price, then jump froggy! I will find a bar and chain when I travel back to my old home and will then list it on Craigs List. It will be more money then. Mike562.jpg 562 1.jpg 562 2.jpg 562 3.jpg 562 4.jpg

Well they're both legitimate questions. Older saws have a five screw case and are prone leaking oil. Also if it has anything other than a el48 carb I wouldn't be interested. The older versions tend to be problematic and it's atleast a 150 dollar fix.
But hey sorry I asked...
You can expect whatever you'd like.

Good rejoinder. It seems like whenever I try to sell something I get questions like "could you take a picture of the tag?" "what year is it?" "what is the compression" etc.
When I get all the information for the potential buyer, send the pictures and do the checks he wants, even if everything is right where he wanted it and just what he needs, he still won't buy it. Why is that?

Good rejoinder. It seems like whenever I try to sell something I get questions like "could you take a picture of the tag?" "what year is it?" "what is the compression" etc.
When I get all the information for the potential buyer, send the pictures and do the checks he wants, even if everything is right where he wanted it and just what he needs, he still won't buy it. Why is that?

Don't know why that is, but I've been there, just part of the game I guess.

Doug

Well they're both legitimate questions. Older saws have a five screw case and are prone leaking oil. Also if it has anything other than a el48 carb I wouldn't be interested. The older versions tend to be problematic and it's atleast a 150 dollar fix.
But hey sorry I asked...
You can expect whatever you'd like.

Very legitimate, considering the updates and issues this model has had.

But all things considered it's a good buy for the price.

Well you have to remember here we are are on a saw enthusiast website people will ask about all of it because they have better knowledge of parts prices, (sometimes)....

I have sold many saws, (not as many as a lot of guys here), I have NEVER sold one on/over the computer....I like someone that comes over, starts saw, cuts saw, buys saw....no headaches....

Post it locally....why bother with the headache yet agian????

Anyway nice saw, good deal for someone....

All good thoughts. I feel a kinship here and want to give first chance to fellow enthusiasts. I list a saw locally, meet the guy in a huge parking lot, he runs it and 8/10 he buys it. I don't feel here is the place to get top dollar and, when I have not to much money in a project, try to pass on the savings to the buyer.
Really this is my first experience with the 562xp. I did not know all the quirks. My brother worked at a saw shop, when they first came out, and said they are a very strong 60 cc machine.
I really don't care if someone here buys it or not. I don't need the money and this is fun for me. It tales some of the fun out when I have to "jump through hoops" to sell a saw. Mike

Some call it tire kicking.

I'd hate to see your replies if it wasn't fun.
LOL If you could meet me you would see that I am a generally happy guy. The written word doesn't come out exactly as we intend, sometimes.. Let's see, you have been here a half month and feel OK with attacking someone here with 1,170 likes and almost 17 years of membership. WOW

LOL If you could meet me you would see that I am a generally happy guy. The written word doesn't come out exactly as we intend, sometimes.. Let's see, you have been here a half month and feel OK with attacking someone here with 1,170 likes and almost 17 years of membership. WOW
Attacking! Are you kidding me?

Someone ask legitimate questions about a saw and to respond sarcastically and condescending towards the poster is not good etiquette no matter how long your on here! I can see why after 17 years he has no more likes than he has.
It's obvious by his pricing that Mike wants a quick, no BS sale. Most of what he sells on here is like that. People absolutely have a right to ask questions, but I(and most) feel that he's justified by his pricing to not answer the questions if he doesn't want to. Just like a potential buyer is equally justified moving along if they don't feel comfortable taking the perceived risk. When the Monday morning QBs (myself included) jump in it just creates more mess.

Mike has helped countless people with information or parts over the few years that I've been around here, and any amount of reading archived threads will show you that he was at it long before that. And then there's the transactions that go on through private message. Safe to say the man has earned some respect around here, or at least should have. I'll not respond to you again Slick, so if you want the last word get after it. I ask that anyone else not here to agitate or kick tires does the same. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back