Best bar and size for ported 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go with the 20" Total Super bar. I have a 20" Tech Lite on my 562XPG but they don't wear near as well as a Tsumura.

5xpmr.jpg

Talk to Dave he sales some nice bars. By the way I'm gonna be the owner of a 2166/2172 in a week or so Dave do you have any Jonsered labeled bars?

I run an 18" mostly but I'm into oak 90%of the time and I like the principle of having the shortest bar on as needed.

I should never post before my first cup of coffee in the morning.
It's a 372 xtorq purchased abuot a month ago. Got tired of waiting for the 572.

Old thread, but just "updating" it, as now the 572xp finally is out on some markets - and at least a couple of production saws has been taken to the US (@spike60 does of course have one of them, but it hardly is for sale).

Old thread, but just "updating" it, as now the 572xp finally is out on some markets - and at least a couple of production saws has been taken to the US (@spike60 does of course have one of them, but it hardly is for sale).
I was waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting for the 572xp.
But my boss bought me a 562xp this past fall.
Hard to justify a 572 when my current stable includes 2-550's, 2-562's , a 372 and a 2171.
But I am looking forward to seeing the 572 first hand and maybe even getting to test one.

I was waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting for the 572xp.
But my boss bought me a 562xp this past fall.
Hard to justify a 572 when my current stable includes 2-550's, 2-562's , a 372 and a 2171.
But I am looking forward to seeing the 572 first hand and maybe even getting to test one.
Well, I understand that the 572 isn't a particularly light 71 cc saw, but is a very nice performer, that handles quite well for its weight - despite it has an inboard clutch (like the 372 and 576 has - you need to go back to the 272 to avoid that).

The good handling and performance isn't first hand info, and I'm skeptical to any saw with an inboard clutch...

Latest posts

Back