Inside the MS462C - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah ... very simple to test “theory” measure exhaust coming out of stock ; conventional ported and Snellerd gutted wonder mod ... IF pollution rises to unacceptable levels than the modifications MUST be considered a failure - no one should be inhaling toxic fumes IF this is proved to be the case

S T F U dude. I've never ran one of Snellerized saws but the last thing I've ever seen someone making HP worry about is emissions. This goes from funny cars to weed whips. It's about maximizing the hp in a way that makes you best. Whether that is a 5 run track motor or a work saw there is no difference.

S T F U dude. I've never ran one of Snellerized saws but the last thing I've ever seen someone making HP worry about is emissions. This goes from funny cars to weed whips. It's about maximizing the hp in a way that makes you best. Whether that is a 5 run track motor or a work saw there is no difference.
Yah ... YOUR LUNGS dude ! Not mine .. you wanna breathe toxic - air be my guest lmfao

Yah ... YOUR LUNGS dude ! Not mine .. you wanna breathe toxic - air be my guest lmfao

Than you might as well not work or run anything that burns fuel to make HP. Just like eating too many cranberries can give you cancer. Yea if you eat a bathtub full of them. You are a complete dunce. Clog up threads with useless drivel.

Than you might as well not work or run anything that burns fuel to make HP. Just like eating too many cranberries can give you cancer. Yea if you eat a bathtub full of them. You are a complete dunce. Clog up threads with useless drivel.
No ... that’s not the point slick ... much sharper minds Agree with me junior ... now gimme 25 Sarge out !!!

Sure is if you are whining about your lungs. Guessing you are a soy boy.
Yah ... nobody vyning here junior ... why don’t you try sucking on the exhaust of an idling kx500 for a bit and then report your findings to us !

I think that the real point is that if throwing more fuel doesn't make more power, there is no need to do it.
Yeppers ! STIHL waiting to see the spark-plug of Snelling’s 462c ...

now your starting to understand.

why short circuit the strato's to pump fuel straight out the muffler?

I understood that part all along.

The only thing that we disagree on is that I think there might be a way to get more power with the strato design than without it.

Back