Best 2 Saw plan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick video of the 8lb maul

Ah" come on Frank that's stone age & even you can't port it Get with it & get yourself one of those taper spirel wedges that bolt to the hub of your truck /car & if it falls of the jack it would be most exhilarating chasing it around the lot trying to catch it You are getting to staid & conforming to much to peer pressure in your old age :blob2::blob2::blob2: Ps I will be getting a new toy in the new year Volvo FB 2800c with Gilbert falling head ( used not abused can't run to a NEW machine )

Ah" come on Frank that's stone age & even you can't port it Get with it & get yourself one of those taper spirel wedges that bolt to the hub of your truck /car & if it falls of the jack it would be most exhilarating chasing it around the lot trying to catch it You are getting to staid & conforming to much to peer pressure in your old age :blob2::blob2::blob2: Ps I will be getting a new toy in the new year Volvo FB 2800c with Gilbert falling head ( used not abused can't run to a NEW machine )
Ah grasshopper... you have much to learn

That's one of the fastest splitters I've seen! (aside from a full blown firewood processor). That's a good fast pump on that one
Yah ... the wood in the video is clean ash ... right size wood ya can really move along ... knotted pcs not so much

What happens to your fingers after a few Grasshoppers.
No time to drink Schmidt’s beer running this machine ! ... bedsides you need your wits about ya when producing like this ... save the beer ; cigars for when the work is done !

E9061CD7-0E81-4A10-8F1D-32706EADD0D2.gif
Truly great one but is this a 2man job :blob2:
Runs quickest with 3 men - operator ; loader and 3rd man feeding loader so machine never thirsts for timber !!! cycle time of 3 secs ... 20 pc min ... face cord 10mins under ideal conditions ... E9061CD7-0E81-4A10-8F1D-32706EADD0D2.gif

Latest posts

Back