Shindaiwa 360 fuel line

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kau

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Trying to replace a fuel line on a shindaiwa 360, called the wanker farm and garden store the kid said, " bring in the part and we will match it up", show up with the part and another young man says, " I need the serial number", 3rd time, they have the filter but no line, no eta, they send me to the wanker repair shop in back, he wants to make me a fuel line using the old line and charge me 8$, no thanks, so he wants me to bring in my saw because I obviously have no clue what I am doing, so I decided to try and find the part thru another source.
Any advice is appreciated
Pic of the saw, old parts, the line before the filter melted away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
So I am doing up an order with ereplacement, wanted to order a couple fuel filters, part #a369000460, it says it is compatible for the shindaiwa 377, doesn't list the 360, I have a 360 and a 377, ereplacement doesn't answer any questions and I couldn't get shindaiwa on the phone, I assume the fuel filter would work on either saw, just wanted to run it by the forum.

Back