Used Husqvarna 262xp - Yes or No (Pic inside)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On serious side. No decompression, is it have a KS cylinder with an 87 or 120 carb?

Congrats on the saw!! That saw should clean up nice. Amazing what just a little time cleaning will do.

Thanks a ton for all replies!!

Yeah it does look like i got really lucky on this one!

I will answer and post pictures to all questions etc. Just have to get a few hours free to start working on it again! :)

I wouldn't count on it being a KS or having the HDA87 carb if it's a '92 - but anything is possible of course. Just my experience.
I looked at the pics again and I think the cylinder has a black dot on top of it, which would indicate it is likely a KS cylinder - so maybe it also has the HDA87 carb and I will be completely wrong rather than just half wrong lol.

I looked at the pics again and I think the cylinder has a black dot on top of it, which would indicate it is likely a KS cylinder - so maybe it also has the HDA87 carb and I will be completely wrong rather than just half wrong lol.
Lol. It really doesnt matter I guess unless it ported. But I've seen some strong runners out of a 120

Latest posts

Back